X

oil brands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil brands

I just joined the site. My son is the one with a 96' 600 Katana. I also belong to another forum and know it is a good place to meet new people and swap valuable info. Hopefully with the right info, he will be able to make the Katana last a long while. First couple of questions I have is what brand of tires is everyone running and what brands of oil? Thanks

Welcome to KR

Search!
    "The country i am hearing now a days is a bunch of F***ing S*** to me" Hank Williams lll

Comment

Welcome to KR .....
      Both oil and tires are a matter of opinion,
      there is a lot if info on both topics here.

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Maxxis Supermaxx and Rotella as of recent...... Shinko 003 and Rotella prior, and D208 and Rotella prior to that.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Welcome to KR!
          "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

BTW- Chester of what state?
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Conti Road Attacks and Rotella synthetic 5W40.
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Welcome
                Ride it like you stole it!!!

MSGT ANDREI A. YOUNG
                U.S.M.C Semper Fidelis!!!!

Comment

Welcome to Katriders.com

Comment

Welcome to KR
                    THE DOC
                    RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                    Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                    mistake when you make it again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                      Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Welcome to KR
                        Everything is preference of choice, I will tell you what I think is best by where you live for tires and oil...

Comment

Welcome to KR from NC!!! Metzeler and Valvoline here!

Comment

Working...
                          X