X

ssmiller1968

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssmiller1968

Just bought my 06 katana 600. I am excited and looking for pics on what every one has done to there bikes. If you have some mods done to your bike please send me some pics. I am looking forward to the web sight and hope to get and give some good info. thanks again ssmiller1968
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hange on" Franklin D. Roosevelt

sigpic

Welcome to KR!

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

Welcome to KR, go to the Phoyo Album, you will find lot's of pics
        The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
        http://myspace.com/solsticio
        www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

Welcome to KR!
          "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR
            THE DOC
            RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
            Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
            mistake when you make it again.
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to KR...I have an 06 as well and the mods so far include, fender eliminator, integrated LED tail light, mesh mod, removing decals, xenon headlights, blue running lights.

Mods to come:
                Lowering 1", painting rims, solo cowl, white face gauges, exhaust, HID headlights, Paintjob??......

Comment

Welcome!
                  =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                    Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Welcome to KR. I noticed your location is Enterprise, is that Enterprise, OR? If so I'm down near Klamath Falls.
                      John,
                      '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
                        sigpic

RIP CP
                        50th Anniv R6
                        95 Katana 600
                        http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Welcome to KR! This site is awesome I have an 06 as well, pics in my garage, with the exception of I now have a chrome blue windscreen which isn't in the pics yet.
                          "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to kr ,, the pipe is the first thing so you get that great sound and carbon if you haul a passenger... The kat is a good bike you dont need to do really much ... If you want a faster bike buy a ss bike ..but you will like the kat for long rides and your back will too ....ride safe and dont take chances

Comment

hello do you have any pics. I have ordered the eliminator kit. Do you have any tips on install.
                              "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hange on" Franklin D. Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X