X
X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I,m in total shock Marc was a great friend A kind person who always helped everyone, and he will be greatly missed by everyone! This is a sad day for all. MY toughts and prayers go out to his girlfriend and his family. Pegs are down... RIP my freind...
    I Quit KatRiders!

Comment

Mark told me this morning, it was surprising to say the least. I met him this summer at the rally. Seemed like a nice enough guy and was very generous with his steaks! They were great...I've read through this posting and know he was admired and liked by a lot. My deepest condolences go out to his family, friends and everyone else that knew him.

Comment

Pegs down my brother, you will be missed amoumst the KR family. I am at a loss for words at this moment.

Lord our God, You are always faithful and quick to show mercy. Marc was violently taken from us. Come swiftly to his aid, have mercy on him, and comfort his family and friends by the power and protection of the cross. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

I am total shock about this, he is one of the people whose posts always had information you should know, and is such an important part of this site in my opinion. Such a wealth of knowledge, the motorcycling world has lost an important member.
          I have always wanted to meet him, I really regret not making it to the rally this year, more so now with this news.

You will be greatly missed. I didn't know you personally, but I feel like I lost a good friend today. I can't believe how much this is bothering me right now.

Pegs down people.

Rest In Peace Marc.

Comment

This is a total shock for me..I met Marc and Malloc a few years ago when they came out to CA and stayed with TDRComm. I drove them from the airport to TDRComms house then drove Marc back to the airport. We had a really good conversation and he was a really nice guy. I've kept in touch with Marc on and off since then, with phone calls and emails. Even ordered many things from him.
            RIP Marc you will be missed!!
            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

UMM~ O_O

wow... he was the *last* person I would've expected something like this to happen to... unbelievable

RIP
              "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

Life is but a stopping place,
                A pause in what's to be,
                A resting place along the road,
                to sweet eternity.

We all have different journeys,
                Different paths along the way,
                We all were meant to learn some things,
                but never meant to stay...

Our destination is a place,
                Far greater than we know.
                For some the journey's quicker,
                For some the journey's slow.

And when the journey finally ends,
                We'll claim a great reward,
                And find an everlasting peace,
                Together with the Lord.

Rest in Peace, Marc. He was a blessing to everyone who knew him. I didn't have the opportunity to meet him, but it was obvious that his enthusiasm and spirit were infectious.

My deepest sympathy to his family and friends.
                ~Rachel

Hope, like the gleaming taper's light,
                Adorns and cheers our way;
                And still, as darker grows the night,
                Emits a brighter ray. ~Oliver Goldsmith (1730 - 1774)

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Comment

u will be missed bro

I don't know what to say. To his luv 1's, u have my condolences. all that has been said before me i must echo. Rest in peace Bro!

Comment

WOW!!!!! That is not what I wanted to see the first time I logged in to KR today!!!!
                    Oh my God....Truly truly a sad thing

Ride In Peace CP, My thoughts and prayers are with you and family-God be with you and family.

I have not been on KR for long, but I could tell that he was an awesome guy-helped me out even when he wasnt directly talking to me...seriously day for KR-lost one of its finest.
                    Last edited by jettajake00; 09-21-2009, 10:43 AM.
                    vwvortex.com : jettajake00
                    midmoriders.com :jettajake00
                    Go Cardinals!

Comment

• RIP Marc, Ride in Peace. Like Jimmy and a few on here, knew Maec from the old Katana Planet days and you could always count on Marc for help. Pegs down for you Brother. My prayers go out for his family!!
                      sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                      MSF Rider Coach 27028
                      MoPowerSports.com
                      Torco
                      SoCalTrackDays

Comment

• WOW, i don't know what to say. just the other day, i ordered the raised katana oem decals (received them on wednesday of last week) and now he will no longer be here. RIP Marc. You will be missed! my prayers go out to you and your family!
                        R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

• At a time like this all I can think of is all the good things he has done for all.
                          I'm hurting so bad inside, this could not have happened to a nicer guy.

My prayers go out to his family and partner, this candle I'm lighting tonight is for you my friend.

Rest in peace CP, rear pegs down.

Tokalosh
                          Last edited by Tokalosh; 09-21-2009, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• A very painful loss of a loved one...R.I.P. Marc (The Cyber Poet)

You are much loved and most definitly will be much missed! My sincerest regrets go to his family, friends, and fellow riders.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I am in total shock. I still can't fathom what I've been reading here. Marc and I never met but we did send emails and he was the first one to send me a get-well card when I went down last year.

To hear of his passing, feels like losing a brother, a friend and a mentor. Ride free Marc, pegs down brother - may your rides in heaven be the most spiritual.

You're already missed brother.
                              Anthony & Christina (aka River and Rivina)
                              GSX600F RIP 3/2006 - 6/9/2008

Comment

• I'm in shock . Marc was such a great guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him . He was sincere in everything he said and did. This is very sad,... such a loss. He will be greatly missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X