X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
    I know if cyber was around he would have the longest explanation of his death including how the sun and the magnetic movements of the sun and earth had something to do with what happened and he would give formulas and atomic masses to further explain his theory

RIP Cyber we miss you T-T

So true, so true
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Rip cp

Comment

RIP Marc, my prayers and condolences to his family and friends.
        Kyle

Comment

I was online last night catching up for the last couple days and reading all these posts of people that crashed this weekend on here. I was like WTF?? Then I was thinking about how lucky we have been here on KR, many crashes and most of the members have been ok, then hours later I read this
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

RIP CP your family will be in our prayers.

sigpic

Comment

I have no idea how to react to this.....Marc was the coolest guy that I've never met face-to-face. We missed each other last year when he came out to ride in Cali due to some early morning fog and rain. I've had several telephone conversations and parts transactions with him. He was the most cordial, freindly, and knowledgable person I think I've ever come across in my life.

RIP Marc......PEGS DOWN Bro!
              THE DOC
              RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
              Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
              mistake when you make it again.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda new around here, never met him nor got to order any parts from him. However may he RIP and our prayers are with him, his friends and his family.
                1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

Marc you will be soreley missed...I also knew Marc from the Katana Planet days and he was always the go to guy for any knowledge on a Katana...Rest in Peace my Friend
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Unbelievable. I was stunned when Jimmie called me with the news this morning. Katriders has lost it's knowledge base and one of it's finest members. My condloences to marcs girlfriend and friends who had the honor of knowing him personally. Ride in Peace brother.

Comment

I got a call at work today and was informed about this from my girlfriend. I immediately logged on because I couldn't believe it. We were fortunete to meet him at one of the rally's. He really was a great guy and I have learned so much just by browsing his posts. I never imagined something like this would happent to him. This just goes to show it can happen to anyone at anytime. He was a very caring person even paying for someone to get their broken down bike home at the rally once. He will be sorely missed. I still cannot believe this happened. Best of wishes to his girlfriend and for malloc. Rip Cyber

Comment

Gosh, not what I expected to read when I logged on this morning. I am in shock as always viewed Marc as a Katriders God. He is a huge part of this community and one recognizes it as soon as they start reading here. While I have never met him in person, I do feel a deep sense of loss. Funny, but I was just talking to my husband about his level of knowledge this weekend and that we were lucky to have his input on this forum.

To his girlfreind and family and those that knew him in person, you have my deepest condolenses and will be in my thoughts and prayers. May you all one day be able to read his numerous posts and have his words bring a smile to your face.

Rest in peace Cyber, and my pegs will be down.
                        sigpic Like usual, It's all my husband's fault... After insisting that his woman should try out his yellow Kat, I just had to get my own Kat! I really should quit listening to his brillant ideas.

Comment

WOW

RIP marc.

Comment

R.I.P. Cyberpoet

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

-John Donne (who must have, somehow, had a bike)

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

OMG.....Haggi just told me. Marc was truely one of a kind. He epitomized this place.

You were a friend Cyber....thanks for the beer bro!

Comment

I have read about alot of accident in the bay area, being im from them, on several sites. All of them upset me but this one really choked me up. I have been here a while and have talked with him several times, never going out of my way to meet him. I have look to him for knowledge, ideas, opinions and most of all acceptance. This is a tragedy, is this site will NEVER be the same without him. There is some much here from him and he has had a effect on everbodys life who has ever posted here in some way. He has taught people about riding and bikes and helped correct some bad habbits. I will always remember him, i would not be in business today without his help.

I pray his spirit is at peace, and hope his family is well and that all understand how great of a person he was.
                                www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
                                Katana Frame Sliders
                                The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
                                98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
                                I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Working...
                                X