X
X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My heart and head are screaming out while just now finding this, and all I hear is CP's message from when he heard about Kwebbel's passing.

"Oh, God, NO!"

Novelldude

Comment

• Originally posted by Novelldude View Post
      My heart and head are screaming out while just now finding this, and all I hear is CP's message from when he heard about Kwebbel's passing.

"Oh, God, NO!"

Novelldude
      Same thing I was thinking

Comment

• Once again, thank you for all your post. I know if he were here he would be up all night reading through them and putting his 2 cents in. I know he was close to many of you on Katriders and cared about all riders in general. He spent many hours, I'd say most of the day on Katriders posting and answering questions, whenever I was working on my architecture stuff. It was his world and unfortunately I wasn't able to really be in it too much and that sucks.

It all still seems unreal to me as well. I keep thinking he is going to walk through the door after a long riding trip. It just hasn't hit me yet.

I am thinking the service will be held 2 weekends from now. I will have more details later in the week.

Comment

• RIP Cyber

I feel sick, I came in today looking for his advise, again!

My condolences to his girlfriend, family and friends. Through KR I feel the loss of a frind.

RIP Cyber.
          sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

• Originally posted by siren451 View Post
            ... It was his world and unfortunately I wasn't able to really be in it too much and that sucks.

Paula, you were a bigger part of his bike world than you may realize.
            He was very, very proud of you and wasn't embarrassed to say it.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by siren451 View Post
              Once again, thank you for all your post. I know if he were here he would be up all night reading through them and putting his 2 cents in. I know he was close to many of you on Katriders and cared about all riders in general. He spent many hours, I'd say most of the day on Katriders posting and answering questions, whenever I was working on my architecture stuff. It was his world and unfortunately I wasn't able to really be in it too much and that sucks.

It all still seems unreal to me as well. I keep thinking he is going to walk through the door after a long riding trip. It just hasn't hit me yet.

I am thinking the service will be held 2 weekends from now. I will have more details later in the week.

He talked about you quite a bit both here on KR and on the few times we rode together. I would wager to say your are more of a passion to him than riding. I look forward to the services, and if I can help in any way please call.

erik
              May the road rise up to meet you.
              May the wind always be at your back.
              May the sun shine warm upon your face,
              and rains fall soft upon your fields.
              And until we meet again,
              May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
              RIP Marc

Comment

• Yes, please let us know when the services are held so that we pay our respects. Good hearing from you, Paula.
                =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

• So sad to hear this. CP was a true biker through and through. My prayers go out to his family. He was a great soul. He had a great love for motorcycles and will be very missed.
                  Last edited by scaryfast777; 09-27-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Havent actively been on here in quite some time. Just saw the top banner and wanted to offer my condolences to the family and friends. God Bless. RIP.

Comment

• Wow............where do i start?

Cyber was a key person around here, who helped out everyone, everywhere, all the time. Always helping BraadaJim & I when we started this whole things out years ago........actually offered to the buy the site at one point........always at the rallies, always giving TONS of advice to starnagers, in an effort to help others.

Man............blown away does not even come close..........

Marc will be surely and sorely missed..........for years around here and other places, I'm sure.

Been awhile since I've shed a tear for a brother, but you can bet I did when I heard this sad news.............

Paula:
                      Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Special K

SteveS has my e-mail..............
                      I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                      Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                      Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
                        Wow............where do i start?

Cyber was a key person around here, who helped out everyone, everywhere, all the time. Always helping BraadaJim & I when we started this whole things out years ago........actually offered to the buy the site at one point........always at the rallies, always giving TONS of advice to starnagers, in an effort to help others.

Marc will be surely and sorely missed..........for years around here and other places, I'm sure.

Been awhile since I've shed a tear for a brother, but you can bet I did when I heard this sad news.............

Paula:

Special K

Good to see you back, Keith. Been a while.

(name change, used to be jgmann67)
                        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

• I'm in shock,... to me CP = katriders,...
                          ROCP

Comment

• Damn, this was hard to come back to. I am in such shock right now. CP you will be missed. This is hard to believe...damn....no words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
                              Wow............where do i start?

Paula:

Special K

Nice seeing you again, Keith.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Just not right!

Comment

Working...
                                X