CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm speechless. RIP

Comment

• I haven't been checking on this site for a while. This is unbelievable. I never met or spoke to Marc but I felt like he got me through my first year riding, just by reading his posts. RIP CyberPoet, you will be sorely missed.

Comment

• I cannot believe this. I log on to send Marc a message about a project I did and he was interested in seeing and find out that he's gone. Words can't even start...

A bad week ends even lower, a great, great man has been lost.
        Where ever, whenever I go for a ride, may I be joined by friends that have died.

RIP Cyber Poet, watch over us all Marc

Comment

• i havent been here in awhile,and this is a shock, R.I.P C.P.

Comment

• Rip cp

I haven't been on in a few weeks.. Works really been taking a toll.. BUT MAN!! This is a shock to me!! I've never met Marc but i have done some business with him in the past.. He was a fine fellow!!! Anytime i had a question he had an answer... And anything i needed he was willing to scrounge around and look for it.. He was always friendly and courtious to me... And even made a couple jokes.. lol I didn't know him well, but he seemed like a really nice guy.... I would like to send my condolences to his close friends on here as well as his family... I know he'll be sorely missed by all...
            sigpic

Comment

• cyberpoet, you have helped me a few times, almost all my quests in fact, and i thank you for all your answers and comments, and it will not be as easy for us here to continue without your physical support, but i rest assured in your continued presence in our thoughts and hearts, and know you continue on and i thank you again.
              thoughts create things

Comment

• :'(
                Too choked up for words ~

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

• Oh man.. Marc has helped me out numerous times on pm's and was always a great and informative guy to deal with no matter how stupid my questions were. He was an awesome businessman but most of all he was an outstanding person. I was looking forward to dealing with him again soon. this is sad news.. but I know he's doing fine on the other side. Thank you for everything CP. =( R.I.P.
                  http://www.rollinhardriderz.com
                  http://www.myspace.com/hostyle742

sigpic

Comment

• Oh my god. I really don't have the words at this moment. I just found out about this through a pm. My god this is a horrible tragidy. I have done business with Marc in the past and the way he conducted business in the past really said a lot about the man. I ordered an item an over paid by a 1.50 and he sent me a refund. No big amt of money. I would have never noticed but his honesty really showed me what an upstanding person he was. His knowledge of motorcycles was unmatched on the message board. I only wish I would have had the privlege and honor of meeting such a wonderful human being. Marc you've touched so many of our lives with your understanding of bikes and your Wonderful personality. You will be greatly missed and I pray that the roads your riding now are curvey and the skys are clear. Thank you Marc for your time with us. All of our lives are a little brighter just knowing you

Comment

• Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                      It is really nice to see you back here, we missed you. We all wish that it was under different circumstances, however, tragedy and loss of people we care about has a way of doing this, bringing people back together again.

I see that you have moved. Also, your wife was pregnant when we last saw you around. I hope you had a wonderful, happy and healthy baby who has brought much joy to your lives.

I hope you stay around
                      Thanks and I plan on stopping by much more often. Surreal that Marc is gone.

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                      Good to hear from you, my friend. We've missed you. More than you know. We could always use another kind, gentle, compassionate former-soldier.
                      Thanks brother, I look forward to being active in here again although I can't say enough how I wish it were under different circumstances.

Stationed out at Fort Carson now if anyone is ever in this neck of the woods.

How low does one have to be to steal from a victim in mourning of her loved one? Diabolical is an understatement.
                      Last edited by KatanaSoldier; 09-26-2009, 03:05 PM.
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

• Rip cp.
                        Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

• It took me until now to feel comfortable posting. I don't have much to say, just that I'm glad that I was fortunate enough to have gained knowledge of both motorcycles and life from CP. He, among others, welcomed me to KR with open arms and provided a ton of personal support to me before I had even met him. He immediately lived up to his good natured reputation when we met in person. I enjoyed riding with and learning from you Marc. Thank you for everything brother.

-Slade
                          R.I.P. Marc- 09/20/09

Comment

• Holy crap....I'm gone for a few days, and come back to this....

Horrible news....crap.

Prayers are with his family.

Man, RIP CP.......
                            02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                            90 GSXR 750/1216
                            96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                            87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                            sigpic

Comment

• To be honest Marc passing has bothered me, I never meet him in person but I have bought from him and question him about different things. He was always more than willing to help me out. I keep thinking about it, especially that every time I leave my house my Kat is sitting there outside the door. The different parts that are on the bike that came from him, the speed bleeders that I haven't installed yet and knowing he would be telling me "what you waiting for".

My condolence to his Family, friends and Paula.

Comment

• I haven't had internet access since the 20th and even though Free Coffee got in touch with me to let me know on the 21st, I still can't believe/accept it. Seeing the posts, the banner, all of the condolences have helped with that --somewhat, but it still seems surreal.

And now something I never expected to say....

Rest In Peace, CP
                                -2000 "750"

Comment

Working...
                                X