X
X

CYBER POET DIED tonight 9/20/09

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn...marc you ill be missed terribly by your family and friends.rest in peace bro. pegs down

Comment

• I am really at a loss for words right now. I remember when I met him on the ride we had in the Ocala Forest in Fl. Marc is one of the greatest persons you will ever meet. Always happy to help some one in need whether in knowledge or anything else. He is the type of person that will actually give you the shirt off of his back. I had a bad day on the ride in Florida. If not for CP and his toolbox he kept while he rode I would still be stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire.

You are missed brother.

Malloc if you need anything give me a call or shoot me a PM. I am in Melbourne now. Not too far to come over......
      ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

• Oh no! God bless. Prayers said. We never know when it will be our time.
        Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

• For all who are following this, I spoke with Van tonight, and Paula is doing well. Her father is helping her at the moment. She will at some point be working with Van to liquidate the excess inventory of Katana parts and merchandise that she has.

It sounds like since Marc was a veteran, arrangements will be made through the VA.

When I receive more details about services and other details, I will pass it along to the KR community.
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

• Damn, Damn, Damn. Posted on another forum I now frequent; I flew over here in the hopes it was a mistake, or a sick joke.........

Marc was one of the folks that really attracted me to the old KP.

Fiesty and gentle; knowledgeable and awkward.

A gem. He shall be missed.
            It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

• Marc was truly one of a kind. He was a pleasure to deal with and order parts from, and always had an answer when I had a question. My current motorcycle/ipod setup was given to me by him at this year's rally and is still working great for me.

I'm truly glad I had the chance to meet you and ride with you this year at the rally and am deeply saddened by the fact that I won't get that chance again. Godspeed my friend... my condolences go out to Paula and your friends/family. I'll be riding one pegs down for you tonight.
              My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

• This type of thing can happen to ANYONE. Marc hit a guard rail, I hit a guard rail. Marc was a MUCH better rider then I was. I don't have a foot, and I can't walk well. Marc is no longer alive. I get the chance to walk again, Marc doesn't. Kinda puts things into perspective eh? RIP Marc, I will certainly miss you.

**NOTE** I unbanned Arsenic so he could pay his respects to Marc. HS2020
                Last edited by HS2020; 09-21-2009, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• RIP Marc...and my prayers for his loved ones.
                  KATANA....It can cut through a tank!...no really! I saw it on the internet somewhere!

Comment

• I spoke with Paula this afternoon. Please keep her in your prayers as well. I hope their will be some sort of ride/tribute forthcoming.

Very, very sad day.......

Comment

• **NOTE** I unbanned Arsenic so he could pay his respects to Marc. HS2020
                      This is a wonderful thing for you to do Jimmy. And I will go ahead and thank you for all of us, This truly shows how wonderful of a person you are.

Comment

• RIP Cyber!

Comment

• Wow this sucks to hear about anyone going down. I never had the pleasure to get to know the man but have read some of the info he created on here. RIP Marc.

Comment

• Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                            This type of thing can happen to ANYONE. Marc hit a guard rail, I hit a guard rail. Marc was a MUCH better rider then I was. I don't have a foot, and I can't walk well. Marc is no longer alive. I get the chance to walk again, Marc doesn't. Kinda puts things into perspective eh? RIP Marc, I will certainly miss you.

**NOTE** I unbanned Arsenic so he could pay his respects to Marc. HS2020
                            Good to hear from you, Chris. I hope you are well. Thanks for your gesture, Jimmy. We are still a family.
                            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

• I don't really have words for this... My pegs will be down for my next few rides. G-d be with you, Marc.
                              Nuff said.

Comment

• That is horrible, words escape me....just awful

Comment

Working...
                                X