Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Where can I find new lower fairings for 95 rf900?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find new lower fairings for 95 rf900?

Hey everyone, I got my rf about a month ago and it had minor road rash on left side fairing. Well went for a ride today and had my first mishap, back tire slid out at really low speed in a turn and scraped up right side if anyone could tell me where I could find fairings it would be very appreciated... Thanks
    95 RF900R

First places I would check would be E-bay and if there are any RF900 forums out on the web. There might be a couple guys in here with them or know where to get parts, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Check www.ronayers.com

If the fairings are not broken it would probably be cheaper to just sand them down and repaint them.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Yep, those are your two best bets. But I agree with steves (and most here will also) it's always cheaper to fix.
        sigpic

Comment

Fairings are cheap to fix/repaint. If it's only one side, you could do it yourself for about $75-100 or you may be able to find someone to do it for you, but that may run $200-400. I'd recommend frame-sliders to protect your investment from low-speed crashes in the future.
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Thanks fairings aren't broke but one of the two vent inserts on fairing is cracked thinkin about modding up some metal mesh inserts though
            95 RF900R

Comment

eBay is a great source for RF fairings. I haven't needed any yet (knock on wood) but I've been thinking of stocking up in the vent that they become unobtainium in the near future.

It's cool that I'm not the only "Riffer" on this site.

PS: This is a good site for RF owners: http://www.rfownersclub.co.uk/index.php
              Last edited by exc911ence; 08-18-2009, 07:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              1980 GS1100E, 2002 748S, 2010 ZX14, 2013 Bonneville T-100

Dave

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Working...
                X