No announcement yet.
X

New to the Katanas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the suggestions this is what i really love about forums...good honest and quick feedback

Comment

Welcome
      [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh96kat View Post
        wtf why couldnt i find a deal like that.. i paid that much for my 96 with 3 times as many miles.. did you know the dude or somethin?
        Nope found it on craigslist and the guy didnt know what to price it for. Funny thing is it was the first bike i went to look at in person. I guess it was meant to be lol.

Comment

welcome

welcome to KR....i actually saw that bike on cl, but am not a fan of the post so i didnt look to hard. keep an eye on the midwest section of the site, we have alot of group rides and meets here in c-bus. if you just want to hear different exhaust, we all have planty of variety here as well. i personally am running dual scorpions and love the sound.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Sounds like a real steal.

Comment

Just added an intergrated tailight in smoke and a fender eliminator... still need to clean up the shovel that i cut, fender i think thats the "lingo", but so far its been easy and looks AMAZING next up an exhaust then maybe new windshield. Very happy with how the two compliment ill try to get some pics tomarrow n put them up

Comment

Working...
                  X