No announcement yet.
X

My first bike is great, June isn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've ridden passenger in the rain before an absolutely love it.

I always wear a helmet, gloves, and a jacket, but haven't invested in pants or boots yet. I'll definitely check out the regional thread. I'm also dead set on an MSF course now. I almost got hit from behind on the I10 yesterday by some guy who thought it was a good idea to be doing 100mph in a tunnel during early morning rush hour. I think the scariest part was me not knowing how to react, thank god he swerved (and honked like it was my fault).

Comment

Welcome to the family. Great people, great knowledge here... use it all to your advantage! +1,000,000 on MSF course, it will definately help you w/ confidence as well as develop PROPER riding skills. Good luck,Stay safe!
      SAV

Head up, eyes open... always!!!
      Be... and be not afraid.

Comment

Welcome! gets hot as hell there, so wear your gear. but night ride are great to!
        Life is what happens, when you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

Welcome to KR
          THE DOC
          RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
          Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
          mistake when you make it again.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix Kat View Post
            I've ridden passenger in the rain before an absolutely love it.

I always wear a helmet, gloves, and a jacket, but haven't invested in pants or boots yet. I'll definitely check out the regional thread. I'm also dead set on an MSF course now. I almost got hit from behind on the I10 yesterday by some guy who thought it was a good idea to be doing 100mph in a tunnel during early morning rush hour. I think the scariest part was me not knowing how to react, thank god he swerved (and honked like it was my fault).

Doncha just love those guys.

MSF is the first thing I'd recommend. +1000 to everything everyone else said.
            Welcome to KR!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders
              2007 Honda CBR600rr
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR!!Stay cool!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
                http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
                Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Working...
                X