2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome! Awesome blue. I'm jealous.

Comment

Thankyou for the kind words.

But I have to confess something, I didn't tell you the whole story....

In Australia, we have different laws on motorcycle licenses, each state is slightly different.

I live in Western Australia, where you start off by getting a 250CC license, then, after a year, you can get your open class ( or as we call it, the big bike license).

I got my 250CC license about 3 years ago. Not a problem, aced the test, aced the practical, rode my VTR250 around, lots of fun. After the year was up, got my L's for the big bike, but didn't have one to practice on or anyone to ride with, so kept riding my 250.

Then about a year ago, my brother in law said he was getting rid of his GSXF750 (the Kat) and wanted to know if I wanted it, at the same time, a friend of mine wanted to get into bikes and was looking at buying a second hand 250, he really liked my VTR. They were both worth the same, so a swap was organised, sold, all in the space of a week. I get the GSXF, my friend gets the VTR, and my brother in law gets his money. excellent...

Problem is... I still don't have a license. The only person I went riding with sold me his bike, and I haven't got around to ringing the bloke I got my first set of lessons from....

So the bike sits in my driveway, hidden under a bike cover, with a trickle power feed to the battery, waiting for me.

d0c

Comment

Welcome

Welcome from one West Australian to another.

Comment

welcome to kr
                  Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Comment

Hello and welcome to KR.com
                    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Working...
                    X