New Kat rider from Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to KR
    THE DOC
    RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
    Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
    mistake when you make it again.
    sigpic

Comment

Laval here Welcome to KR ....
      Guylaine
      Try and keep up now

Comment

Welcome to KR!! :tracy You'll find a great bit of info on here. Ride safe and have fun!

Comment

Sweet ride! Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Thanks guys, yep thats my kat. Hey Dom any nice roadtrips in the Montreal region lately? It's my first year with this bike.

Anyone know where to get side hole covers?
              Last edited by jsbo76; 05-01-2009, 02:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Welcome neighbour.

Side hole covers are a hand made mod...do a site search for "mesh mod"...assuming that's what you're after.
                Last edited by chrisx2; 05-01-2009, 03:39 PM. Reason: add
                2004 GSX750F

Comment

Welcome to KR, one of these days I'll make up accross the border and see what Canadia has to offer for rides!
                  Get out and ride!

Comment

Hey jsbo, another Katrider from Montreal here. An immigration officer? any chance you work at Dorval airport?
                    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
                      Hey jsbo, another Katrider from Montreal here. An immigration officer? any chance you work at Dorval airport?
                      seems we're about 5-6 now from the area .. and we NEVER get together !!!! cough*that's for you Chris* cough
                      Guylaine
                      Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by Sky View Post
                        seems we're about 5-6 now from the area .. and we NEVER get together !!!! cough*that's for you Chris* cough
                        Our weekends are different (with the kids) I'll try and get to bike night next week, or if ya want to ride this Sunday I'm up for it. So I'm calling you out Guylaine, lets ride Sunday. Waiting for your reply...........
                        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I'll be there for a few weeks in late May (or at least one week) - hopefully the weather is nice and we can spend lots of time on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
                            Our weekends are different (with the kids) I'll try and get to bike night next week, or if ya want to ride this Sunday I'm up for it. So I'm calling you out Guylaine, lets ride Sunday. Waiting for your reply...........
                            Still not sure if hubby will have his bike back for sunday .... not sure if you know but he low sided 2 weeks ago but the long week end of may we only have 2 kids here so we can join ya
                            Guylaine
                            Try and keep up now

Comment

Welcome and the white looks good!!
                              This is only the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by jsbo76 View Post
                                Thanks guys, yep thats my kat. Hey Dom any nice roadtrips in the Montreal region lately? It's my first year with this bike.

Anyone know where to get side hole covers?
                                Take the Mercier bridge toward the south shore. Cross the Mohawk reserve and follow the Chateauguay river. It's a bit twisty and will lead you all the way to the American border without going through the highways and traffic.

Comment

Working...
                                X