• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elc487 View Post
    welcome. Nice kat
    thank you.

Comment

Welcome to KR.

I'm scheduled to visit Malaysia within the next couple of months.
      First stop is Prestwick Scotland (Spirit Aero), then on to Bejing (HAECO) and then return to the US through Malaysia. More likely know as CJV (China Joint Venture). Another Repair station opening by Spirit AeroSystems in their Global presence / support.

Won't have my K4 600 with me but would be awesome to ride one while there. Make the moped riders blink at least once!!!

And...yes, very nice Katana!!!

And now that I back up a bit and see your actual bike...Oh yeah, more than LOVE to roll on that!!!!!!!
      Last edited by DayKat; 04-23-2009, 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Big SoCal welcome.
        Nicely done!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DayKat View Post
          Welcome to KR.

First stop is Prestwick Scotland (Spirit Aero), then on to Bejing (HAECO) and then return to the US through Malaysia. More likely know as CJV (China Joint Venture). Another Repair station opening by Spirit AeroSystems in their Global presence / support.

Won't have my K4 600 with me but would be awesome to ride one while there. Make the moped riders blink at least once!!!

And now that I back up a bit and see your actual bike...Oh yeah, more than LOVE to roll on that!!!!!!!
          How many days you will be in Malaysia ? If you stay at Kuala Lumpur or Shah Alam, we can meet and also can see my bike. I'll arrange 2-3 bikes of Kat for you to see. Of course you can roll on my Kat. Give me a call when you reache Malaysia. This is my h/phone no 019-3864683

Comment

Welcome to KR
            THE DOC
            RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
            Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
            mistake when you make it again.
            sigpic

Comment

Nice vintage kat you got there. Keep it mint and Welcome to KR!

Comment

Originally posted by mankat View Post
                How many days you will be in Malaysia ? If you stay at Kuala Lumpur or Shah Alam, we can meet and also can see my bike. I'll arrange 2-3 bikes of Kat for you to see. Of course you can roll on my Kat. Give me a call when you reache Malaysia. This is my h/phone no 019-3864683
                Thank you for your warm welcome friend. As it stands, I should be in Malaysia for 2 weeks but, that could get extended if the need arises.
                I have copied your phone # and will surely take advantage of your most kind offer.

I will be consulting at the old Subang Airport, the new site for SPR. Don't know how close that is to you but, then again, I do have your phone #..

It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Thank you for your warm welcome friend. As it stands, I should be in Malaysia for 2 weeks but, that could get extended if the need arises.
                  I have copied your phone # and will surely take advantage of your most kind offer.

I will be consulting at the old Subang Airport, the new site for SPR. Don't know how close that is to you but, then again, I do have your phone #..

http://www.spiritaero.com/aero.aspx?id=1765
                  Ohh yeah, it near to my home and other kats too. It just take less than 20 minutes. I told my friends regarding you want to come here and they really excited. We can ride together. Tomorrow 26/04/2009, 3 Kats including mine, will go for a ride at Kuala Kangsar, Perak. There is an event out there, Carnival Motorcycle, Vespa & Lambretta Clasicc and Antique. Keep in touch. Have a nice weekend.

Originally posted by ADyingBreed View Post
                  Nice vintage kat you got there. Keep it mint and Welcome to KR!
                  Thank you.
                  Last edited by mankat; 04-25-2009, 08:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

anda suda punya katana-mu untuk sapulu tahun?! itu cantik!
                    selemat ke Katriders!
                    =)
                    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Welcome to KR.

mankat, welcome to KR. A most excellent Kat you've got there.
                      Last edited by HS2020; 04-26-2009, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                        anda suda punya katana-mu untuk sapulu tahun?! itu cantik!
                        selemat ke Katriders!
                        =)
                        Can write & talk Malay language ? Thank you.

Originally posted by Cheech View Post
                        mankat, welcome to KR. A most excellent Kat you've got there.
                        Thank you. Yesterday had a day ride, to & fro, approximately 500km. 3 kats were excellent.
                        Last edited by mankat; 04-27-2009, 12:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by mankat View Post
                          Can write & talk Malay language ? Thank you.
                          dialect may be off, I lived in Jakarta for a year =)
                          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Welcome to KR mankat, sweet ride you got there.

Tok

Comment

thats a gorgeous bike! welcome to KR!
                              93 Kat 600: Project in the works
                              96 Grand Cherokee: 288k miles and counting

Originally posted by Nero
                              today the cars are on suicide runs, tomorrow your iPhone will explode and blow your head off.

Comment

Welcome! I love all that chromenessss. Nice bike!

Comment

Working...
                                X