No announcement yet.
X

First time rider!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to KatRiders! You can find plastics on eBay fairly easy or put an ad on here under the Parts Wanted section (after you get 50 posts first). FYI the plastics for 89-97 600 and 750 Kat are the same EXCEPT for the rear side pieces and tail light. PM Arsenic and he'll tell you for sure, my brain's still fuzzy (working on first cup of coffee for the day).
    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

No , that's about right .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

good advice all around. i'll keep looking. not planning on fixing it tomorrow but want to start on it in a couple of months and slowly put it together. i work on a US Army salary aka not much so it will be a slow process fixing it up just like posting this message!
        R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

Welcome to KR

MrsNITRO
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          I have gone to find myself......If I get back before I return............Keep me here!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
              http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
              Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Welcome to KR. Hope the stay is as useful to you as it has been to me

Comment

Working...
                X