X

A Big Hello from Sunny Florida!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JZ67 View Post
    Best intro I've read in a very long time. You come off as a way nice guy, we are going to have to make you a bit edgier...nah, nevermind I kinda like that you're a nice guy even if you live in a warm climate and we Canadians hate that about you right now. Welcome to KR!
    Thanks for the welcome and compliment. Wife and kids can beat the jerkyness out of a guy. Everyone is coming to our house for the holidays this year, but I love real winter (mainly snowmobiles).

Originally posted by kidblooper View Post
    Welcome from lake city fl,, make it this way look me up
    Thanks for the welcome. Lake city would be a nice ride, but it would take forever cause I'd keep stopping to take pictures.

Originally posted by zuma View Post
    Welcome to KR! I love the bike...nice jacket too.
    Thanks for the welcome and the compliment. The first result for Nascar Jackets in Google gets you an vendor with a large selection. I have to get a real riding jacket with CE armor though. Just can't seem to find any that I really like.
    Last edited by kennethp; 12-18-2008, 10:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
        Welcome to the site!
        Thanks for the Welcome. Call it the curse of the winter. My wife dropped the bike this morning. She is okay and it was in the driveway which is good because it was low speed and she wasn't stranded some place. The bad is the ignition cover got cracked and it drained serious oil. I will be ordering the NRC cover. I was hoping to find a chrome one or something fancy, but no such luck. I will use this down time to remove the fairings and inspect other things on the bike. Probably redo the wiring on my HID lights. I have some bi-xenon projectors; I my buy a spare headlight to try fitting them into.

Comment

orlando baby

Comment

nice ride! welcome to the site
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome 2 KR. Yosh pipes are nice, aren't they.

Comment

Welcome from Crystal River, glad you found us. Ride safe!!
                I Quit KatRiders!

Comment

welcome to KR... i like your bike a lot!!!

Comment

welcome

Comment

welcome, you are soo lucky to live in flordia, what I would give for it to be warm year round

Comment

~wave~

Comment

welcome
                          "If you aint first, you're last"

Comment

Working...
                          X