X

Dream come true on 82

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats...I know how you feel.
    I couldn't wait and bought a 99 750 6 years ago....then bought my present ride 04 Daytona. Then one day in 06, when thumbing through a Bike Trader, saw my dream bike....MINT condition for only $2500. Bought her and have cherished it since.
    I am also waiting to pick to pick up the natural sister for her....an 85 750 with the pop-up headlight from a co-worker who has no interest in her.

Comment

This is the perfect place for you....Welcome to KatRiders!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
      http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
      Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Welcome to KR

99 Katana 600

Comment

nice find welcome
          2000 Katana- vance and hines exhaust 03+ rear end, 14/48 sprockets, stage 1 jet kit, 5 degree ignition advancer, WANT B12 HEADER

1997 S10- 3/4 drop on 20 inch rims, tinted tails, shaved doors, tailgate, antenna, 12 inch orion sub with 1200 watt orion amp, hvac controls relocated in glove box, sony head unit with infinity components, smoothed and painted dash parts, chrome window cranks and shifter, too much to list

Comment

pix!!!

Comment

Well done. A great fine and your patience has paid off.

I must agree though.........pics, pics pics!!!!

Comment

Nice!!! I like the look of it, sometimes I forgot how neat the older ones look.
                93 kat 600 getting ready for paint

Comment

Congrats! Welcome to KatRiders! nice looking bike! Need a bigger pic.
                  Bill
                  1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X