No announcement yet.
X

New Kat, and loving it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have temp tags on mine right now actually i have had a few problems with it so ill be gettin her inspected asap and then ill have her fully legal lol
    2000 Katana- vance and hines exhaust 03+ rear end, 14/48 sprockets, stage 1 jet kit, 5 degree ignition advancer, WANT B12 HEADER

1997 S10- 3/4 drop on 20 inch rims, tinted tails, shaved doors, tailgate, antenna, 12 inch orion sub with 1200 watt orion amp, hvac controls relocated in glove box, sony head unit with infinity components, smoothed and painted dash parts, chrome window cranks and shifter, too much to list

Comment

Welcome to KR

Originally posted by Cale_Kat View Post
      Welcome and choose your riding partners carefully. If you're "just legal" you might enjoy riding at your own pace for a while
      I second that...might be better to ride by yourself for a bit.

Comment

hello and welcome
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

welcome to KR .. gotta agree ,. get a couple weeks under your belt before trying to join up in a pack of riders .. the temptation to keep up often overrides the survival instinct and you end up going down .. possibly taking out someone else in the process .. but good thing .. your in cali you got plenty of season left
          so many roads so little time

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the ride.
            I'm not lost!. I know where I am, I just don't know where I'm going.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.
              2003 Katzuki 600

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the KR family. Take it easy for a bit and get used to how the bike handles.
                  sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                  96 YZF 1000R

Comment

welcome, and ride safe.

Comment

welcome and enjoy coz this is where all the best info on katanas is at!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                        X