• Show
Clear All

Welcome to KR..
    sigpic
    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

hello and welcome
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Welcome xero to KatRiders.
        2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
        Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
        "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
        Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
        Veteran of the United States Air Force.
        "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome and good luck.
            2003 Katzuki 600

Comment

Originally posted by KatriderJim View Post
              Good to see you made it here. If you're in New Cumberland, we're practically neighbors.

I'll keep my eyes open. You sure you don't want to just buy my Kat and be done with it??

haha well yes, i do want to buy yours and be done with it but i got this one for free and thats about the price range i can afford right now

thanks again for showing me this site... im sure ill be able to find most the stuff i need here.
              -chuck

[myspace] [facebook]

Comment

Originally posted by xero View Post
                haha well yes, i do want to buy yours and be done with it but i got this one for free and thats about the price range i can afford right now

thanks again for showing me this site... im sure ill be able to find most the stuff i need here.
                Go to the for sale section. A guy with the userid Scout from Johnstown, PA is selling what's left of his pre-750... including the motor, for $200. If the motor runs and the tranny doesn't slip, it's well worth it. You can cannibalize what's left and get more than your money back.
                "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Working...
                X