Greetings from Dundas, Ontario Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimmy
    Originally posted by Katgirl
    Hey, Grimmy, want to do an oil change for me?
    Anytime! Provide the oil and filter and drain plug gasket, and I can do it in your driveway!

-Grimmy
    Oil change party at Katgrls lol.

Don't forget the tinfoil for the headers!!. My oil change will be next week since I'm due in about 1000kms.
    Kyle

Comment

I have never had a problem with oil at the oil filter dripping onto the headers with my Katana... but come to think of it... I only have a 4-2 header... not 4-2-1....

Ahhh... just do what we do in the auto industry - make a spout to redirect the oil with the filter box.

-Grimmy
      Race Superseries Novice Open, Amateur Superbike #224 Suzuki GSXR-1000

Comment

It was one of those thngs that the boyfriend was supposed to do, I am driving around with the oil and the filter in the back of the Jeep still (along with the spare tire Jackal gave me!)
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Katgirl - you have a PM...

Anyone want to meet up tommorrow in the Hamilton Area somewhere for a jaunt - weather permitting... maybe a morning run somewhere when its a bit cooler? I am thinkin a bit of a highway jog then who knows... 200 km or so I guess round trip...

Thoughts suggestions?

Here's a Link to another thread for a group ride

-Grimmy

Comment

Katgirl it'll only take 20-30 minutes to do the oil change.

Go for a 5 minute boot ( or idle it in the driveway), throw it on the center stand then pop off the lower cowl and then let it drain.

You've got the oil and filter, do you have a drain pan? maybe a new crush washer for the pan bolt? and for the sake of cleanliness a funnel?
            Kyle

Comment

All I have is the oil and filter, all the other stuff was Nicks, he's offered to do it still, but probably not best.

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                All I have is the oil and filter, all the other stuff was Nicks, he's offered to do it still, but probably not best.
                hmmm... should be able to get away with reusing the crush washer...

Just need my tools and my drain pan and funnel!

whatcha doin this eve? I was going to put the fairings back on my bike, and Late on I have a stag and doe to attend...

-Grimmy

Comment

We could always get together tommorrow and do it, then go for a lil ride with Grimmy.
                  Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                    We could always get together tommorrow and do it, then go for a lil ride with Grimmy.
                    Thats a good plan so far... what kinda time frame were ya thinkin Woob'?

--Grimmy

Comment

Dunno, the Warden, uhm wife is out right now so I can't say lol.

I think I have an open house to go to between 2-4 in town. So a morning run is probably best.
                      Kyle

Comment

Obviously with todays morning rain... and scattered showers here and there... I have been cooped up in doors almost all day.

I think we will have to take a bit more time in scheduling for a future ride...

Plus the weather is supposed to straighten up in the next several days.

-Grimmy

Comment

No rain in Campbellville
                          I rode out there after the bicycle races.

When is the oil/filter party at Katgirls I'll be there!
                          Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Thats exactly what I need!!! A party

Comment

I have family plans on Tuesday evening, and Friday evening. Thursday I work late...

Say... Saturday evening or Sunday at the latest? I guess most of us tend to work Monday-Friday/Saturday... so what works with everyone's schedules?

-Grimmy

Comment

Grimmy...you are now the Keeper of Katgirl...take good care of her...we want to see her soon...ON A BIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X