No announcement yet.
X

Hello from a newbee in Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I wish I had seen this earlier Chuckwick. I decided that I wanted to get out on the road more than tinker so I took it to a mechanic I found nearby. I will be doing maintenance from here on out though. I am graduating from school and will now have some time.

I get the Kat back this weekend and will be taking a trip to IronPony for tires. Hope to be riding Monday. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys out there. On a side note, anyone going to the MotoGP race next weekend? If it's nice, I'll be riding there, and it'd be nice to meet some local riders.
    If it works, it's obsolete.
    Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to Katriders dude!!! TGIF!!!
        'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
        ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
        ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

Welcome from Norther Ky
          Die Living, rather than live dying

Comment

Thank you all. I'm rather pleased to hear that there is such a large Kat community in the Greater Cincinnati area. I've also noticed that there's a large of you that do weekly rides. Once I get a few more miles under my belt, I'd like to join you. Hopefully I can get a few rides in before the weather turns to doom and gloom.
            Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Welcome to KR

Welcome for sure...

We are having 2 events this month in Columbus. 1 the weekend of 13/14th and the other the 27/28th. Here is the link http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=87211 . Your more than welcome to join us and meet a bunch of KR faces as well...

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

check this out. Some of us will be riding up each day.If you want to join us post it. We could meet on I 74.
                  Last edited by Salz07; 09-07-2008, 08:39 AM.
                  sigpic

RIP CP
                  50th Anniv R6
                  95 Katana 600
                  http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

Breeze,
                      Thank you for the notice. If I can get the bike to work through its issues, I'll try and make it up to the second event.

Salz,
                      Thank you as well. Unfortunately, the Kat has become a bit more of a money pit than I was expecting (fuel issues - replacing lines this weekend - now and smoking after it's warm - troubleshooting this weekend as well) so I'm gonna have to miss this year. I will try and catch a weekend ride before the season ends though.
                      Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Working...
                      X