X

I got pics up........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got pics up........

Hey guys. I just joined the forum last week when I bought my new kat. Have gotten some great info here. Really appreciate everyone here and the input and help I get. Well when I signed up last week and introduced myself, you guys wanted to see some picks. Well, I managed to get some up on here. I know she needs a little tlc but I love her anyway. She rides great and only has 18k for a '94. Well guys any suggestions to the first few mods is greatly appreciated. thanks again guys.

ohhh yea....the pics are in my garage. thats my son in the last one. riding already.................

anyone????
    Last edited by fabcar007; 07-24-2008, 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

bike looks good for the year good luck with bike
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Congrats. Enjoy the ride!!!
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

bike looks good. I guess I'm not the only flat-black around here then, huh?

how are those mirrors holding up on the fwy? I can almost picture them bent while going past 45+ mph
        sigpic
        2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

mirrors suck after about 30 mph. lol. just got the fedex package yesterday with the new mirrors. i think they will look nice. just gotta find some time to install them. heres a pic
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fabcar007 View Post
            mirrors suck after about 30 mph. lol. just got the fedex package yesterday with the new mirrors. i think they will look nice. just gotta find some time to install them. heres a pic
            whoa. they look HOT!
            sigpic
            2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Good looking bike.
              2003 Katzuki 600

Comment

Nice looking bike.

Comment

Working...
                X