Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome
    Bike is sold

Comment

Welcome to KR. So glad to see someone that's not afraid of taking the learning phase at his/her own speed. So many think that if you can start it you can drive it. Check the map & make contact, I'm sure there's folks that would love to help you with the learning process.

Comment

Welcome to KR!!
        Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by My2K
          I looked in the katana gatherings section and saw quite a few people up here. I'll look them up once my confidence builds on the bike.
          the best way to learn is to meet people who ride. learn from them. take the msf course. riding alone is not a very good way to learn IMHO. I rode by myself for the first year that i had my bike but it was only from home to work. never got on any twisties until i started riding with some other people and learned from them. any questions feel free to ask. alot of great people and information here.

Welcome to KR!
          -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone. I did take the MSF course last fall and after the first day I had a lot more respect for motorcycles and motorcycle safety. I recommend the course for everyone. I talked a friend of mine and his wife into taking the course now I hope they enjoy it enough to buy a bike. I have a few guys up here at work wanting to do some group rides.

It's good to see people in here from the places I call home. Dayton, Oh (where I was born) and Virginia Beach, Va (where I was stationed).
            Submariners do it deeper

Comment

oh y ea buddy i forgot, when i get home, im gonna try to get a kr track day up at epping, were we just get lots of the kat riders family at the drag strip and we have some fun!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X