Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to KR!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Welcome to KR. You'll get used to the weight.
      -
      -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Yeah, riding is no problem with the weight. Just parking. After reading up, I was able to do a walking pace U turn on a two lane (one lane each side) road, and it was my first time on a bike. Throttle is easy to modulate on the kat and the rear brake is my best friend!
        WTB: ANY Katana located in Bangkok, Thailand. :-/

Comment

Welcome to the site
          "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

Welcome to the site,I see your from Pico,I'm in Irvine & work in City of Industry.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders. Can't wait to see your bike in the daylight.
              2003 Katzuki 600

Comment

If those pics were taking at work you might want to consider parking up next to the building. As far as in the carport I would definitely look into a bike chain or cable. Also an alarm with 2-way pager. I lost a Kat when I was in my apt. and didn't have either. Needless to say I was sad when I woke up.

Almost forgot, welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

If you decide to go with an alarm, I researched a few of them and decided on the SCORPIO 2 way with all the options. Good alarm, not cheap to buy and not cheaply made. Don't cheap out if you are trying to protect your bike (pet peeve), if you want to save money, don't bother buying a cheap alarm. The thieve will have your bike and your crappy alarm.
                    sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

welcome dood.
                        Some days your the bug.....Some days your the windshield.

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

Oh yeah, regarding the pics, that's not my work. It was just the drop point for the private party seller. I'm looking for a chain now, but I need to find a combination of the right length, strength, and portability.

Comment

Welcome....

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

some daytime pics. . . it's funny. . . driving cars. . . just about any car isn't really that fun anymore. That and I cringe when I think of how much gas is wasted when pushing a car to its limit.

I used to have fun in the tC, but when I floor it now, I can barely tell that there's any acceleration going on at all. There's already a thick layer of dust accumulating on the cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X