New Katana Rider in Georgia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
    Welcome to KR!
    I think you'll really enjoy your new ride once you get used to it!
    Its going to take some getting used to. My wrists hurt, my back hurts, and my knees hurt. Its getting better though. I ride with some guys who ride sport bikes and they say the stiffness will go away as the muscles are conditioned.

I took the wife on a fourty mile ride and she said she wasn't getting back on until I got another Ultra Classic.

Oh, well. I kind of like riding solo anyway

Comment

Gratz, on the new bike, I'm sure you'll enjoy the many years of trouble free riding you'll get from this bike. Know your used to fix'n those hogs all the time. I live within 20 miles from the Harley plant in York , PA and have never owned or will probably will never own a Harley. Can't see spending all that money on old outdated technology. Welcome to the Kat family, stay safe and enjoy the new bike.

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome to KR and Im glad to see another Georgia member.
          “What you own is your own kingdom
          What you do is your own glory
          What you love is your own power
          What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

Welcome.

Be sure to watch the regional forum for the upcoming regional rally I am hosting.
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Welcome to KR.......ride safe!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to KR

THE DOC
                THE DOC
                RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                mistake when you make it again.
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR. The more you get used to it the funner it'll be. Ride safe
                  2005 Katana 750 Traded 04/08
                  2008 Concours 14
                  www.myspace.com/nc_kat750

Comment

Yah just about everything Kat is cheaper than the HD's, and thanks for the tip on the deal, wish I had a lil extra tax money heh.

Ride safe, have fun, and welcome again!
                    Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Originally posted by zig29 View Post
                      Gratz, on the new bike, I'm sure you'll enjoy the many years of trouble free riding you'll get from this bike. Know your used to fix'n those hogs all the time. I live within 20 miles from the Harley plant in York , PA and have never owned or will probably will never own a Harley. Can't see spending all that money on old outdated technology. Welcome to the Kat family, stay safe and enjoy the new bike.
                      The Harley is as much outdated in the cruiser world as the Katana is in the Sport bike world. As far as maintenance, I had almost 40,000 miles on the Ultra without any trouble at all. It was regularly maintained which most likely contributed to its longevity...

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
                      Welcome.

Be sure to watch the regional forum for the upcoming regional rally I am hosting.

That would be awesome. I live near Athens. I'll keep a lookout for that info...
                      Last edited by RbrtAWhyt; 03-18-2008, 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                      X