X

New Rider from Key West

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rider from Key West

Hey everyone.. I just picked up a 2003 katana 600. Let me know if youre riding down this way and we'll go get a beer.
    sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Welcome to Katriders !
    sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!
      2006 Katana 750 (taken by the guy that said he didn't see me)
      2006 VFR800 to replace the broken Kat.

Comment

Hello and welcome
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Welcome, I've thought about taking a trip to the keys!
          myspace
          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

the keys... im so jealous

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders
              2007 Honda CBR600rr
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome! I stayed down at the keys about 14 years ago stayed on Cujoe key stayed a week drove down to Keywest every day was great.

Comment

Let me know when youre headin down mat. Ill be here til sept then im movin back to El Paso TX. I cant wait for those 80 mph speed limits. Dont be too jealous bucks.. it actually dropped down to around 60 today, everyone broke out the winter jackets.
                  sigpic"No good decision was ever made from a swivel chair." General George S. Patton

U.S. ARMY

Comment

Originally posted by Cas_One View Post
                    Let me know when youre headin down mat. Ill be here til sept then im movin back to El Paso TX. I cant wait for those 80 mph speed limits. Dont be too jealous bucks.. it actually dropped down to around 60 today, everyone broke out the winter jackets.
                    That is a big change going from living in The Keys to El Paso,TX
                    2007 Honda CBR600rr
                    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah, thats a big change. My great grandma lived in El Paso and my aunt still lives there. I use to go there a lot when I was younger.
                      myspace
                      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by Cas_One View Post
                        it better warm up! I'm coming down to go camping/fishing/diving etc. the 19th. big pine key is where i'll be. i rode down from sarasota to key west last summer, it was an awesome ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucks23 View Post
                          it better warm up! I'm coming down to go camping/fishing/diving etc. the 19th. big pine key is where i'll be. i rode down from sarasota to key west last summer, it was an awesome ride.
                          Are you from Sarasota?
                          myspace
                          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by Bucks23 View Post
                            where ru goin fishin? off the piers or ru takin a boat out?

And I used to lived in El Paso about 6 months ago. Then I got stationed over here in Key West. Its a really nice place to visit, but this town gets old real quick.

U.S. ARMY

Comment

Welcome to KR
                              American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

Working...
                              X