X

Can't wait for the snow to be gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for the snow to be gone

Hey, my name is Brian from Boston, I am 19 and have been riding my 02 Katana 600 since i was 16. I've already learned my lesson by "totaling" it once, but it was just all front and side body damage, besides a cracked crank case. I ended up rebuilding it myself and adding some mods to it in the process. I have wanted to join this forum for a long time and just have never gotten around to it, but I finally took the plunge. I am very excited to become a part of this "katana clan" if you will, and I will look forward to posting, and eventually riding when all this snow clears away. I just ordered a new set of roadtec z6s and as soon as they are on my bike will be out of the garage and ill have some pics for you guys and gals.

Glad to be a part of this forum,
    Brian

Welcome to KR Brian!

I wrecked my bike the same exact way. Glad to hear you got it back into shape and you're still alive

Enjoy your stay!
    "When people look like ants, pull. When ants looks like people, pray!"
    Suzuki Katana Templates, Manuals, Tutorials| Read This Before Buying or Trading| My Parts Wanted Thread for my '01 Katana 600

Comment

Welcome to KR!! The snow will go away soon enough, I hope, we just got 5"

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

I can't wait for the snow to be gone too. Unfortunately, the more I hope, the more it snows
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders. I wish Spring would get here, also.
          GS1000SZ, GS1100EZ, GS1000ST (Wes Cooley)

Comment

oh how I wish
            how wish spring was here
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to KR

THE DOC
              THE DOC
              RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
              Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
              mistake when you make it again.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR
                I'm ready for spring too and we don't even get snow

Comment

thanks guys I'll be posting some new threads asap. Im glad to know other people appreciate the katana as much as I do

Comment

the snow cleared up here today but the high was like 28.......... I still rode
                    95 suZuki katana
                    Autozone rattlecan MoD

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                      I can't wait for the snow to be gone too. Unfortunately, the more I hope, the more it snows
                      snow
                      02 Suzuki Katana 750
                      05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR. I agree! i cannot wait for the snow to be gone!
                        Air Force

audentes fortuna juvat

Comment

Welcome to KR from right down the street in Bedford!
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Welcome to KR dude...I'm right around the corner in Cambridge!

Seems like recently a few bostonians have joined up. Also a guy with the nik "newride" is from Boston as well.

Totally hear you about the cold...i'm waiting for warm weather to paint my bike....and then go for a very rewarding ride.
                            '96 600GSXF

Comment

i rode to work the other morning feeling sorry for you northeners when it was in the 30s. I changed my mind at lunch time a picked up my truck. It is a good reminder of why I moved South.

Comment

Working...
                              X