X

Been looking for a while

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been looking for a while

Hi everyone, my name is Russ and I live in Louisburg Ks. Just got me a 1989 1100 Kat and having been browsing this site for a while and decided it was time to say hi. Hi. I have been out of riding for a while now and decided it was time to get me another bike. I have owned everything from a 500 Kaw two stroke as a first bike up to a couple of 83 es1100 suzuki's. My last 83 had a 1198 kit, vance and hines 3+ swingarm headwork and smoothbores and an air shifter. Great for the strip, but terrible for crusing the streets. The last couple years I dated a gal that had a couple sportsters that a built for her into 1200's, but I got to say, its nice to be back on a bike that will boil the rear tire with a twist of the wrist. Well I have been out for a while and parts dont seem as easy to find for the 1100's as it was back in the 90's so I will be looking for some help and advice I am sure. Thank for the help I have got searching the site already.

Originally posted by RUSS View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Russ and I live in Louisburg Ks. Just got me a 1989 1100 Kat and having been browsing this site for a while and decided it was time to say hi. Hi. I have been out of riding for a while now and decided it was time to get me another bike. I have owned everything from a 500 Kaw two stroke as a first bike up to a couple of 83 es1100 suzuki's. My last 83 had a 1198 kit, vance and hines 3+ swingarm headwork and smoothbores and an air shifter. Great for the strip, but terrible for crusing the streets. The last couple years I dated a gal that had a couple sportsters that a built for her into 1200's, but I got to say, its nice to be back on a bike that will boil the rear tire with a twist of the wrist. Well I have been out for a while and parts dont seem as easy to find for the 1100's as it was back in the 90's so I will be looking for some help and advice I am sure. Thank for the help I have got searching the site already.

welcome aboard...lets see some pics!

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Welcome...

I've learned A LOT in the short months I've been visiting this board. Hope it helps you in the same way as me.

Again, Welcome...
      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

welcome to KR!
        '99 Suzuki GSXF
        '67 BSA Spitfire
        '73 Triumph trident
        '35 AJS 350 side valve
        '72 XS2 Yamaha 650
        '51 BSA A10 Golden Flash
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR

THE DOC
          THE DOC
          RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
          Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
          mistake when you make it again.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!
            2006 Katana 750 (taken by the guy that said he didn't see me)
            2006 VFR800 to replace the broken Kat.

Comment

Welcome, Russ!
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
              X