G`Day all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G`Day all

And greetings from the land downunder.

Have just bought a GSX750F and had the 1000k service last week. Traded in a BMW 650 Funduro,so its a whole new rideing experiance.

Have been following the forum for some time as it has great info. related to all makes of bikes, and it was the topics on this site that pointed me towards the "Kat".

As you can see from the user name "I`m no spring chicken" but once a biker always a biker, just reliving my youth Just got to "relearn" to control that right wrist

Regards

Col.

Welcom to KR oldfart. from a old fart

Comment

Well....I'm not an old fart nor am I a spring chicken, but welcome to KR!

Comment

Welcome Aboard
        Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Welcome to KR!

With all us "Old Farts" around here, we should start a club..Old Farts Riding Club (OFRC), hehe.
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Welcome from a spring chicken in regards to riding and probably fall rooster in age.

winner takes the crown

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.

Comment

Welcome to KR
                Watch for your Guardian Angel
                750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome, mate. !
                    Dunno if i'm anold fart or not, but I do fart alot..

Comment

Welcome to KR

As far as controlling the right wrist, that's easy; you could probably train a monkey to work a throttle. It's controlling the rest that's tricky (and what makes it fun!)

Happy riding!

Comment

Welcome!
                        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Well, congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum!
                          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys, pleased to see there are a few OF`S on the forum. And Sasquatch, there is already a (OFRC) here in Oz its called th Ullysses Club,there a pretty good bunch of OF`s, and one of there rules is the under 40`s have to help the overs on and off the bike. If you start the (OFRC) please add the rule.

Col.

Comment

Originally posted by oldfart
                              Thanks for the welcome guys, pleased to see there are a few OF`S on the forum. And Sasquatch, there is already a (OFRC) here in Oz its called th Ullysses Club,there a pretty good bunch of OF`s, and one of there rules is the under 40`s have to help the overs on and off the bike. If you start the (OFRC) please add the rule.

Col.

Ha! Thats a rule for sure (im not over 40 yet, but will be )
                              It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X