No announcement yet.
X

Howdy all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just some info I bought my 2001 Katana 750 on Ebay for $2700 with less than 10,000 miles about 3 years ago, it has a salvaged title but the guy I got it from replaced all the plastics and it has never given me a problem....knock on wood

Comment

Originally posted by kevinco
      just some info I bought my 2001 Katana 750 on Ebay for $2700 with less than 10,000 miles about 3 years ago, it has a salvaged title but the guy I got it from replaced all the plastics and it has never given me a problem....knock on wood

That is a steal for that, nice!

As for those links, I vote #2 link or the next to last link. They look very clean. Make an offer for them and see who goes lower for cash. You might save! Of course I am biased for the blue Kat
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

Welcome to KR! Good luck in the search.
          2006 Katana 750 (taken by the guy that said he didn't see me)
          2006 VFR800 to replace the broken Kat.

Comment

Welcome to KR 87vert!! Good Luck finding a bike

Comment

welcome and good luck

Comment

Welcome to KR! Good luck Finding What you want. Patience is the key!
                Blue 2005 Katana 750
                crashed Cherhola skyway 7-3-07
                totaled by State Farm 7-23-07
                purchased 2006 vfr 800 8-24-07

Comment

Welcome to KR

Keep in mind that a late model at that price will probably need some work done to it. Carb cleaning or valve lash, which might keep you from riding a bit.

While shopping for my bike I intentionally settled on a trashed ride that I could tinker on for awhile.

The last two days here have been beautiful and I find myself wishing I was riding instead of wrenching

Comment

well I sold some of my extra guns and convinced the wife to put the rest on the credit card so here is my 03 Katana 600, paid 3600 OTD, get to pick it up monday or tuesday (gotta find someone to ride it home) they are putting on new tires (Diablo Corsa), changing the oil and doing the inspection.

Comment

welcome to kr
                      sigpic

Comment

pretty nice

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR Nice Bike!
                          PAUL
                          93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!!!!!! Congrats on the new bike!!!!!! I like the blue and black combo........

Comment

Welcome to KR !
                              sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
                              X