X

Hi, From NW Washington.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, From NW Washington.

Hi everybody, I'm totally new to riding and have a 2001 kat that's in the process of being streetfightered. I just bought it at the beginning of winter and it ran enough for my friend to ride it to my house but now that I've gone to start it up I can't get it running. I've tried putting it on prime for 20 seconds and using starter fluid and the most I got was a backfire. So if anybody has any ideas I'd really appreciate it.

Welcome to Katriders. Where in WA are you located.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

I'm in Bellingham.

Comment

welcome to katriders

sigpic

Comment

welcome to KR
            '06 600 Katana
            http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
            Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
            Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!! Good luck with your build.........

Comment

Welcome. Replace the gas with fresh gas then try again.
                If it has been sitting a while, that might do the trick. You might have flooded the carbs too.
                Be careful not to burn out that starter when trying to start her.
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                X