X

New Guy From Florida!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy From Florida!

Hi all. I happened upon this site right before i bought my new katana 750. I used some of the advice from others here to pin down my decision to buy one.
    Although I like the looks of the gsxr's, the florida market is saturated with them and everyone has one. I like the look of the katana's over the gsxrs and there aren't as many on the road in my area. Plus it was the first sportbike that really caught my eye. So,...i just had to have one.
    I've been riding for almost 2 years now. I took the MSF safety class before I even purchased a bike. Granted the course is expensive, but i personally recommend it to anyone that either hasn't ridden in years or has never been on a bike.
    My first bike was an 1983 Honda Shadow. 2nd bike, 2001 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 custom (still have), 3rd bike, 2002 Suzuki SV650S (dud the dealer sold me, but like the bike overall), and my 4th, 2006 Katana750.
    I ride that katana 80% more than i do my harley. Matter of fact, I'll be selling the Harley soon, because i like the katana that much better.
    Ok, well, i just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully will be posting questions/comments soon.
    Thanks for having me.
    Current Toys:
    2001 Harley Davidson XL 1200 Custom
    2006 Suzuki Katana 750

a pleasure to have u!!! yeah dump that harley

welcome to KR from sunny olde england
    i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders araknon.
      Sounds like quite the colection of bikes you have there..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR! Katana over a GSXR eh? I guess it depends on what you wanna do with it. Love the Kat also love the GSXR...hmmmm.. tough one.

Comment

WECLOME TO KR
          team domei suru...

Comment

welcome to KR!

Comment

Hey there and welcome!

What part of FL are you from? I live in Mobile, AL. If aren't too far away, we could get some peesp off the board and ride.
              www.myspace.com/teryn32 www.burninrubber.org
              www.gcherricanes.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax
                Welcome to KR! Katana over a GSXR eh? I guess it depends on what you wanna do with it. Love the Kat also love the GSXR...hmmmm.. tough one.
                Believe me, I like the GSXR. I really do. But everywhere you turn down here, someone is riding one. The market is saturated with them...and honestly, i like having something not many people have. Also, the Katana was the first crotch rocket to really catch my eye and I've always wanted one. Besides, once i make my millions, I own 1 of every bike i like LOL
                Current Toys:
                2006 Suzuki Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaBlack
                  Hey there and welcome!

What part of FL are you from? I live in Mobile, AL. If aren't too far away, we could get some peesp off the board and ride.
                  Sounds like Fun, but i'm down in the south east. Not to far from Cocoa, Florida. It would take me nearly a day, just to get to you! lol

But, if you are ever down this way, give a shout and we'll go ride!
                  Current Toys:
                  2006 Suzuki Katana 750

Comment

Welcome to KR from SoTx!

KCCO!!!
                    Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

welcome to KR

Comment

Working...
                        X