Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to KR Lady Jane.

Comment

Originally posted by md86
      Ah , if only I could hear your voice . I love chicks with pretty accents .
      allo guv'nah! Fancy a date?...I am right randy luv! :lol

Oh...and hello Lady Jane....that "Strange" guy is pretty cool in my books! 8)

(love your bike)

Comment

Originally posted by Range
        Originally posted by md86
        Ah , if only I could hear your voice . I love chicks with pretty accents .
        allo guv'nah! Fancy a date?...I am right randy luv! :lol

Oh...and hello Lady Jane....that "Strange" guy is pretty cool in my books! 8)

(love your bike)
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Actually "sweetie" one dosen't have an accent like you are portraying - like something out of Eastenders (a London based East End soap)!!
          I'm originally from London, but have lived in Kent for the last 20 years.
          And Londoners don't have accents - it's all the other yokels from around the country that do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Jane
            Actually "sweetie" one dosen't have an accent like you are portraying - like something out of Eastenders (a London based East End soap)!!
            I'm originally from London, but have lived in Kent for the last 20 years.
            And Londoners don't have accents - it's all the other yokels from around the country that do!!
            was that "sweetie" directed at me? I think so....you guys are all such WANKERS!

Woman ALWAYS do the opposite of what you tell them!

Comment

Big SoCal welcome Lady Jane!
              Welcome to the big, loveable, dysfunctional, family known as KR.

(Don't mind Range. He's just a little cranky. Comes from sitting on the freakin' crate that contains his new Daytona. Watch out for the splinters, dude! You only have four months to go! )
              sigpic

Comment

Actually it wasn't - entirely! And I have never done what I'm told in my life!
                Obviously the Mr. Very Strange, Range!!

Comment

She found the only smilie she'll ever need here!

Welcome L.J.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF

yeah...WHO was responsible for that one? ...go ride your dirtbike...let your WIFE post, she HAS a bike!

Comment

Well Lady Jane, welcome to katriders from sunny old portsmouth. At least u get snow, we just get rain.I'm orginally from maidstone. Enjoy your stay
                      8)
                      It Gets Worse ....

Comment

Originally posted by AHF

yeah...WHO was responsible for that one? ...go ride your dirtbike...let your WIFE post, she HAS a bike!
                        Oh, I have more....

8)

Comment

Welcome to KR, Lady Jane! Great with some more europeans...
                          - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow
                            Welcome to KR, Lady Jane! Great with some more europeans...
                            Hello Yellow.
                            I go over to Belgium about once every 6-8 weeks, but only to Adinkerke.
                            Have to take my car for that trip - I buy too many fags (cigarettes to the Americans) to carry on my bike!!

Comment

[quote="Lady Jane"]
                              Originally posted by Yellow
                              I buy too many fags to carry on my bike!!
                              There are just too many things wrong with this statement.

Comment

oneof the best posts Ive EVER read. Welcome Lady Jane, you will fit in just fine
                                Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Working...
                                X