hello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Court93Kat
    Hey Mike...

Since I have already been pimped out.... (Thanks Heather) I will go ahead and introduce myself. As you can tell by my profile (or looking to the left under my picture) you can see I'm in Eagle River. Stationed at Ft. Richardson. Are you at Richardson, Elmendorf, or up higher around Fairbanks? If you need anything, just send me a PM on here, or an e-mail. I will help you out any way I can.
    Yeah im in the armpits of alaska....Eielson AFB. Fairbanks is the closest major city near us...hmm my bike has 12k miles on it any maintainance you would recommend?

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Originally posted by 00RedGsx600f
          Yeah im in the armpits of alaska....Eielson AFB. Fairbanks is the closest major city near us...hmm my bike has 12k miles on it any maintainance you would recommend?
          Brrrr... Fairbanks... that place makes Anchorage seem like a resort town in the winter.

If the previous owner can't provide any maintenance records of when any services were done, I would take it to the dealer when you can afford to and have them go over it completely. Tell them you want to make sure the valves are checked and the carbs are synch'ed. When you get ready to park it for the winter... search on here and get the checklist of how to store your bike for the winter. That way when you thaw out, your bike will be ready to go for ya.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
          who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mike
            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

welcome

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome to KR...I've been riding my bike for the past 2 months on a "permit" license...
                  I love the smell of gas and asphalt in da mornin'

Comment

Working...
                  X