X

new to the site from bama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the site from bama

hey everyone , great site , i tell everyone i see on a kat about it , i ride a 2002 kat 750, only had it about a month , had 900 miles on it when i got it!now it has 3500, love rideing when i can and would like to meet other riders in my area, i live in marshall county alabama, its in north east bama, halla at me
    bumble bees hurt at 100 mph

Beware of Sweetlou,he's round there somewhere :P You should try and hook up with him sometime, he's a good guy. Oh, and welcome
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Welcome to KR from South Texas!

Glad you found us..post some pics of your bike when you get a chance

--Heather

KCCO!!!
      Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!
          Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
          Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders heatstroke.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

welcome and watch out for sweet Lou lol j/k Lou's tha coolest kat on a kat
              a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
              so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Welcome to KR from Canada!!

Comment

Good to have ya man!! Looks like you love that bike!! Have fun, and burn up those streets! lol!
                  “Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome to the forum heatstroke!
                      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                      X