Introduce myself...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce myself...

Hello everyone,

Well I hope to be buying my very own Yellow and Black, 03' Katana. Has 2700 miles on it. This will be my first sport bike. Not my first bike though. I've been riding my whole life since I was 7, about 25 years now. My current bike, which I sell tomorrow is an 05' Honda Goldwing that I've put on 30,000 miles. I just don't ride it that much anymore and since I don't commute on it anymore it was time to sell. I could use the money elsewhere. I just want a small bike I can ride around town and take to deal's gap once a year to have a little fun. So hopefully after tomorrow all of my bikes will be Suzuki's. My son, he is 6 1/2 has a JR50 dirtbike, I have an RMX 250 (I love that bike), and tomorrow should have the Kat. All three yellow. I made a video at deal's gap two years ago if anyone cares to see how I ride. I am the one filming, it's my friend Yellow Wolf in front. We both have the same bikes.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Ray Jeffas aka "FUSE"

Welcome to the forums FUSE hopefully everything works out good with getting the Katana. Wow you were really ripping on those goldwings, I have never seen anyone ride them like that before.

Comment

Wow Wee...Thats some awesome riding on a Gold Wing. But those floorboards scrapping did make me grind my teeth =)). Sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

Welcome to Katriders. There is a ton of information here and lots of knowledge in this forum. You will enjoy your katana if you buy one.

Comment

Well this answers my question...I guess I could get my pegs down on my shadow.... if someone can do it on a gold wing, why not a shadow? haha...damn nice riding. It will be a while til I'm brave enough for shit like that.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I just realized that you have an introductions board. Sorry about posting in the wrong spot. Maybe if possible this thread can be moved?
          -----------------------------------------------------
          Ray Jeffas aka "FUSE"

Comment

Thread moved.

Welcome to KatRiders FUSE.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR FUSE!

Comment

I have seen vids of Yellow Wolf railing that Goldwing before. I always wondered what bike the follower was riding, as I could hear them rubbing too. Now I guess we know.

You two can RIDE, man!!

Welcome to KatRiders. Hope you enjoy your Katana, and this site.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Welcome to KR from South Texas!

Enjoy your Kat!

KCCO!!!
                  Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders
                    2006 Katana 750 (taken by the guy that said he didn't see me)
                    2006 VFR800 to replace the broken Kat.

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky.

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Nice riding there FUSE. If you buy that Kat, you will like it a lot. Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun when making that video......... Welcome to Kat Riders!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum FUSE.
                            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

told my buddy it could be done now he owes me lol thanks for tha proof Fuse and welcome to tha site.
                              a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
                              so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Working...
                              X