X

Hello from Nova Scotia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Nova Scotia

Hi there, my name is Nathan Smith, I just bought a 2004 Suzuki Katana in blue about 2-3 weeks ago, and I am loving it. I'm glad I found this site because whenever I have questions, or I need an idea, I know where I can go. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Welcome to Katriders!!

Have a look around, post up and become part of this growing family.

Check out the "How-To/FAQ" section as there is a lot of good information in there and a lot of questions that most people ask.

Also, be sure to use the search button. It is your friend. There is a lot of subjects that have been discussed and sometimes you can find the answers you seek from there.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Welcome to KR! Glad you found us.

Post a pic of your bike, we would love to see it..btw is it blue and white?

KCCO!!!
      Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

yo

welcome from philly
        You're Welcome,
        - The Social Invalid

Comment

Welcome to the site from another Haligonian! Congrats on the purchase! I have a blue '02 600 and lovin it! Have you been riding around much in the city?

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!!
            Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
            Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by katchup06
              Welcome to KR! Glad you found us.

Post a pic of your bike, we would love to see it..btw is it blue and white?
              I will post a pic shortly, when I'm done my mods. So far I have eliminated the fender, put new mirrors on, put on some GSX-F decals to replace the Katana ones, black chrome windscreen, and the mesh mod of course I have a stainless steel oval scorpion exhaust in the mail at the moment, when that goes on I will post a pic. Oh, and it isn't blue and white, just blue.

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome to KR...plenty of info on modding your bike up here...
                  I love the smell of gas and asphalt in da mornin'

Comment

Welcome!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Working...
                    X