X

Titles and Ranks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GixerKat
    I think it would fit BearKats personality just fine!!
    Watch it buddy! I can so easily swap out your kats tank for it. That way your bikes will match.

Yeah Special, my freinds and my family want to thank you for the good laugh you gave them when I opened the box with that thing in it.
    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

would have paid to have seen that tank!!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat
        Watch it buddy! I can so easily swap out your kats tank for it. That way your bikes will match.

Yeah Special, my freinds and my family want to thank you for the good laugh you gave them when I opened the box with that thing in it.

LOL! LMAO!!! Wish I could have been there!...............

How did you like that packaging job? Even UPS couldn't have damaged that thing!

Please tell me you got a photo of that tank before you stripped it...........
        I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
        Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
        Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

k....I know this is a katana forum and all.....but I just noticed that my title says that I'm a "kat rider"....but I'm really not - so it lies, it lies I tell ya!!

....unless I meet a guy named "kat", then it's a different story....
          - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Keith,

He's not going to strip it. Gonna put it on with a tu-tu and ride around San Diego j/k BearKat, don't think the Kat would look as pretty with a purple tank
            sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
            MSF Rider Coach 27028
            MoPowerSports.com
            Torco
            SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
              k....I know this is a katana forum and all.....but I just noticed that my title says that I'm a "kat rider"....but I'm really not - so it lies, it lies I tell ya!!

....unless I meet a guy named "kat", then it's a different story....
              Maybe Jim can change it to Slim Rider for ya! oh wait, that could turn out all wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by Special K
                Originally posted by BearKat

LOL! LMAO!!! Wish I could have been there!...............

How did you like that packaging job? Even UPS couldn't have damaged that thing!

Please tell me you got a photo of that tank before you stripped it...........
                I could not believe the packing job on that SOB!!!!! OMFG, you shipped it in a box with half a damn mattress cut up in it. You where not kidding when you said 4 inch thick padding ALL the way around. No, I haven't dipped the MoFo in airplane paint stripper yet, and man I do not feel like taking pictures of that thing. I swear it is from a pimp my ride Katana edition. It is currently hiding under my work bench. Out of site out of mind kind of thing. It look like a gas tank from those little dirt bikes at the fair that the kids ride in a circle.....yeah really cute.

That's it Harry, its on your bike now.
                1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Or, to Slow Rider!!! That way it has a lot of inuendo to it!! and describes your bike too j/k
                  sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                  MSF Rider Coach 27028
                  MoPowerSports.com
                  Torco
                  SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Darlene...for you sweetie.....just tell me the title you want and you can have it.....unmodified
                    How 'bout
                    "squidette" Since theres pics of me around, riding with no lid.

(compliments of Xterre -where is she?)
                    Start every day with a smile and get it over with - WC Fields

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Batgirl
                        Darlene...for you sweetie.....just tell me the title you want and you can have it.....unmodified
                        How 'bout
                        "squidette" Since theres pics of me around, riding with no lid.

(compliments of Xterre -where is she?)
                        Done.
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Where is the spanish katrider title? LOL!
                          PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                            Maybe Jim can change it to Slim Rider for ya! oh wait, that could turn out all wrong..
                            Or, to Slow Rider!!! That way it has a lot of inuendo to it!! and describes your bike too j/k
                            so...as is I'm riding a guy named "kat" (which I haven't found yet so I'm taking applications! ), or I'm riding some skinny guy (*giggles*), or someone who takes their time.....hmmmm......

oh, and for the record - I am *not* slow! :P
                            I can keep up with you kats just fine!!! yup.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Only cause we ride slow so the Harley can keep up!!!!
                              Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman
                                Only cause we ride slow
                                ....but the other night you said you liked it slo.........Oh! we're talking about the bikes here, my bad. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X