X

Jill from Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill from Ohio

Hi! My name is Jill and I'm from Kent Ohio, I've been riding on the street for about 4 years now. Been riding dirt bikes and four wheelers for as long as I can remember. I started on a 88 Suz Instruder 750 and grew out of that pretty quick and took over my boyfriends 01 Suz Intruder 1500. Then about three months ago the chance to get a sport bike came up and I jumped. I found my 01 Katana 600 and fell in love, not to mention she was short enough that I could get both feet to the floor no problems. I ride every chance I get and love it. I ride with an awesome group of woman who also ride sport bikes ( motorgirlz.org). Later!!

Welcome to KR Jill. Glad to see more women getting into riding. My wife rides also and is a member here too. High'sWife is here name on here. Bike looks good. Blue is the best color. Once again Welcome to KR and Enjoy the Ride.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

welcome!

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Big SoCal welcome, Jill. Glad to have you with us. We've got more than a few Ohio KatRiders out there for you to hook up with. Nice Kat, too.

The blue does look nice but since it's your first sportbike you obviously didn't know that black is the best. Won't hold that against ya'

My girlfriend passed MSF last summer and is still in the Ninja250 cruise around the neighborhood stage. Good to have more ladies representing!
        sigpic

Comment

Kent huh, used to go to school up there. Nice bike!

Comment

Welcome to KR, Jill!

Glad to have another gal around!

Nice ride!

KCCO!!!
            Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Hi Jill I am in the Indian Lake area near Bellefontaine Ohio. Welcome to the site.
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders Jill..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR
                  Kyle

Comment

Hi, welcome to KR.
                    In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
                    www.myspace.com/adamerogers

Comment

hello and welcome i am on the eastside of clevland

Comment

Welcome and nice Kat!
                        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                        JOHN 16:33

Comment

nice ride jill, welcome to KR
                          Today is the Tomorrow that you worried about Yesterday....

Comment

Nice Windscreen choice if I must say... The gold Chrome it seems, has stopped people turning left in front of me... anyways... Welcome to KR Jill.
                            2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                            Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                            "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                            Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                            Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                            "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

I love the crome yellow windscreen, gives it a different look and true a lot of people take notice when the sun hits it . I took the beginning MSF course about 4 years ago and a few weeks ago I took the advanced MSF course on my bike, it was a lot of fun... Thanks for the warm welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X