X

New Northeast Ohio rider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Northeast Ohio rider

Hello everyone. I'm a brand new rider who just bought an '03 Katana 600. Sorry, I do have pictures I just haven't gotten them on my profile. Hopefully I can find some people to ride with on here. I've only clocked about 100 miles riding so I look forward to a long future with my new Kat.
    Griff

Welcome to KatRiders Griff.
    We have quite a few members from Ohio so I am sure you will find some one here to ride with.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome and congrats in your Kat!!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

welcome from a fellow Ahian.......nice screen name
        by the way
        If you don't live for something, you'll die for Nothing.

Comment

hi Griffin, i'm in north canton, oh. i haven't gotten much riding in this summer but damien (another katrider) and i ride together sometimes so we could meet up if you'd like. twinsburg isn't far away at all.
          I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

i am also not to far from twinsberg< and would like to meet some fellow members.
            when your ready for the freeway i am usllay out in valleyview for wedsday bike night at the lube

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome to KR from east texas

Comment

Welcome to the forum Griff
                  Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Hi there Griff and welcome to the forums!
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                    X