X

New Guy from Old Katana Planet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from Old Katana Planet

Not sure if I registered here already, so I re-registered. I used to frequent Katanaplanet when it started up many many years ago. Went by the name riceburner, I have a 2001 Yellow Katana 600 that I rode for a couple of years before selling it. I know ride a 99 VFR800Fi.

I really just registered in order to see if anyone wants to buy a FULL D&D Exhaust system from me. It came off my best friends 2000 Kat 600. He went back stock. I repacked the can so its ready to rock and roll.

Email me if you might be interested in putting a full D&D exhaust system on your Kat.

[email protected]

Anyway, Im a big fan of the Kat. Its a great bike for a great price, dependable and easy to work on. And oh that seat is so comfortble, I wish my VFR had a seat that good on it.

well whyever your here...welcome
    "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Welcome to the forum Matt, post it in the parts section.
      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

what is the difference between full exhaust and the slip on. Is it louder or what i've always had the slip or bolt on.
          06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbody45
              what is the difference between full exhaust and the slip on. Is it louder or what i've always had the slip or bolt on.
              Power
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

HOW MUCH?
                << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Working...
                X