X

Just saying "hi"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying "hi"

hey everybody! my name's joey and i live outside of los angeles, california. i'm 32, and have been riding since i was 10 (dirt bikes, etc.) had a very nasty accident about 5 years ago on my cbr929rr and promised myself it wasn't gonna be a permanent hiatus from bikes, but i did need some time to heal. well, gas prices are $3.65 here for 91 octane and my lincoln was just costing a bit to much to drive, so that was a great excuse to get a bike again. i picked up a '93 kat 750 and i love this bike! i'd always been a honda rider, but i think that's changed. i've already put 2,000 miles on it in 3 weeks and have really no complaints. the more i ride it the happier i am. just got back from a 200 mile ride with my bud who weighs in at 240 lbs. and the bike as small as it seems handled beautifully! he rides too, and had nothing but praise for the bike. very excited about this bike and with 18,000 miles on it hope to get much use out of it! it's good to be riding again and good to have you all out there as well! cheers!, joey

Welcome to KatRiders....

You should be able to find anything you want to know here, motorcycle or otherwise.

Feel free to post up any questions you have.... but don't be scared of the "search" button either.

See ya around.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

welcome
      You're Welcome,
      - The Social Invalid

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome to KR from Guelph Ontario

Comment

Welcome! Former Cali girl here. This is a great site to be a part of. Hope you enjoy!

KCCO!!!
            Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Welcome to the KR.. your almost a hi-desert guy like me.....

enjoy the ride.

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Welcome from Boston. Cali native here!
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Welcome to Katriders Joey!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KR from east texas

Comment

Thanx!

Many thanks for the warm welcome! I've spent the past few hours reading posts and am amazed by the amount and quality of information on this site; not to mention the courteous and competant manner of the other members'. Glad to be a part of this!

Joey

Comment

welcome to KR!

Comment

Working...
                        X