• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Archerdude!

Banana's are cool

Blue is better jk

KCCO!!!
    Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

welcome katchup06,

nice kat

Comment

Nice bike. What do you think about that loud D&D tailpipe? I had one and my friends could hear me from a block away..
        Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

Thanks Dano!

fasteddie--I love it, although some people do not like it. It sounds good and runs good so that is enough for me.

KCCO!!!
          Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

hey heather,your bike is sweet.me likie. but where is your picture? do i have to take a short ride to corpus to take some pictures?

Comment

Hey there fella! I could not get it into my profile says its tooo big. Check back on the first page (i think) of this thread and you can see it all you want. I need to re-size the picture so I can add it to my profile.

BTW...what about you? I could not see a picture of your "Mean machine" whats up with that? I can see your avatar....look anything like that? Lol isnt it blue?

--Heather

KCCO!!!

Comment

look here little lady'go to ride profile.yes it is blue.the fast color

Comment

katchup06, big SoCal welcome!

Don't let any of these guys get you down about the color of your bike. Color makes no difference whatsoever regarding the performance of your bike.

Unless, of course, it's black.

About the loud pipes:
                  I can barely hear a loud bike coming up from behind but I have to admit, I LOVE splitting lanes behind a ear-splitting Harley. Absent-minded cagers seem to check the side mirrors a bit more frequently once a loud bike splits between them. It's like Moses parting the Red Sea.
                  sigpic

Comment

WE NEED PICS!!!!!!

Remember, We've already seen the bike.

Comment

I'll chime in on the loud pipe theory. Dang things caused me to have a wreck in my cage one time! Here's how it happened, driving home at end of the day, passed a Harley, about 15 secs later, I hear him coming up on me. I thought it was weird, because I flew by him just a sec ago, and now I think he's in my blind spot. Look over in my blind spot, sure enough! there he is. Look forward and all I see is brake lights. WHAM! Right into the back of a 325i. So I guess, the loud pipes saved the biker, 'else I would've probably swerved to avoid the wreck and hit the bike. Course, without the loud pipes I probably would've never been distracted......

Scary part of the story when I hit the car, the driver's foot slipped off of the brake onto the gas and she punched it into the median. She missed two signs and a barricade before coming to a stop.
                      "I'm not crazy because I take the right pills."

Comment

jasalda--Damn! That sucks, glad you are ok. I here ya'... everyone on here seems to be against them. To each his own.

Pics will be here soon need a new camera.

Thanks tdrcomm! Black is cool, but blue is cooler (actually mine has blue and black...so its good to go!) I am a former Cali girl! What's up!

And as for you mr. smarty pants, yeah you know who you are... I CLICKED on it the other day and it gave me some error as did a few others. So there Now is it really blue? I don't know about that, if you look at mine, now that issss blue.

KCCO!!!

Comment

you have to love blue!

Comment

Blue is a great color!

KCCO!!!

Comment

mr.smarty pants,who do you think she is talking to?

Comment

Hmmmmmm I wonder who! Took you lnog enough. I was just about to give up

KCCO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X