X

Kudos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos

I just want to say thanks to the people that run and post to this forum. I just got a 91 katana 600 and my first bike and already this site has been a tremendous help in working on it. I'm having a lot of fun just working on the bike for now. I'll be taking a riding course at the end of the month and need to deal with some title issues, so I haven't even really ridden it yet, but I think it will be good for me. I'll be treating it as a project and as a commuter since I drive at least 60 miles a day.

Welcome to KatRiders jasonrun.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I'm curious; would this be a good place to chronicle my work on the bike or is there a better "projects in progress" section? I have many things planned. Mostly custom fabricating of things with metal, composites, and electronics.

Comment

Welcome to Katriders, best place to chronicle your work would be in the pics and flicks section that way you can always toss up a pic or 2 of the "before" and "after"

Comment

Originally posted by Najus
            Welcome to Katriders, best place to chronicle your work would be in the pics and flicks section that way you can always toss up a pic or 2 of the "before" and "after"
            Makes sense thanks!

Comment

welcome to KR!
              West of Germany
              greetz Carsten

Comment

Great choice for a commuter!!

You are gona save a ton on gas, let me tell you. Definately post up about the progress of your bike for all to see
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou

You are gona save a ton on gas, let me tell you. Definately post up about the progress of your bike for all to see
                  Yeah, that's my hope. My car only gets about 20 MPG and I have to put 91+ octane in it.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by fast can of tuna
                      welcome
                      Thanks, even though I know you're just trying to get ten posts... as a coicidence, this is my tenth post.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonrun
                        Originally posted by SweetLou

Yeah, that's my hope. My car only gets about 20 MPG and I have to put 91+ octane in it.
                        Your bike should get double that, and you only have to put 87 in it!!!
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

welcome
                          Ladies.... If a man is alone in the forest hundreds of miles from anyone, and he says something.... Is he still wrong?

Comment

Welcome to the forum jasonrun!
                            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

for those interested; I've started a topic in the pics and flicks section for my project. http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20966

Comment

Working...
                              X