X

New kat rider in SW Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kat rider in SW Florida

whats up everybody, i just got my first kat (also my first bike) its a red 95
    with just over 9k on it. im into doing my own customizing, and fabricating. im looking to do some mods on my bike like changing the tail and nose.

Welcome swampy. We'd love to see pics of ur bike.
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

welcome to the forum swampkat. hey thats not a bad idea paint the bike like you just pulled it out of a swamp.lol well you don't have to go that far but its a suggestion. again welcome to the forum I believe you will find this site very useful with lots of great people and lots of information.

Comment

hey swamp where in sw florida...im in the cape coral area.
        "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

ya im down in naples, bout an hour south of the cape

Comment

Welcome aboard swampkat
            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

good deal...one day we could meet at germain or something
              "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Hey there and welcome to Katriders good luck on the modifications!
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                X