Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Idaho

Hello,

I'm in Boise.

I started with dirtbikes when I was about 22 (just turned 38), then picked up a lemon 94 750 Katana in 2001, rode it for a year, then put it under a tarp until now due to finances and a 2 year adventure in Alaska.

I rode my buddies street bike (kx7) and got the fever again. He raced in Colorada, and now is racing at the utah park. I intend to get my engine rebuilt by a guy in Utah who does race bikes, and my buddy and his bro will help me completely fix my body panels. I am planning on having the bike in the hands of the engine guy in two weeks, and he expects to have it back to me two weeks after that, assuming that I can pay for quick shipping on parts.

So with any luck, I'll be running canyons, and probably a couple of days at the track, if not a race or two for the fun of it.

Meanwhile, I need to get a new key so I can have my tank cleaned/sealed!
    New seat (or repair), new windshield, new mirror, maybe chain & sprockets.....$$$$ But with any luck, it'll take just under $2,000 and I will have a good as new/better than new Katana. We all cannot luck out on $1000 cherries!!

Welcome and hopefully everything goes well with all the fixin uppers!

Comment

welcome and don't be afraid to ask for help
      here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
      http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

welcome.

Comment

Welcome to Katriders!!
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to the forum Martin
            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
            X