Hello from Seattle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Seattle

Hey folks,

Shout out from Seattle, Washington! Actually I'm in Issaquah for those that are local and know where the heck that is.

I just bought a 2000 Katana 600 from a private seller with only 3600 miles on it. Color's blue and the bikes in almost new shape. I'm brand new to riding and to date only ridden 6 times on the roads and freeways. I joined this forum to learn more about my bike and riding safely and skillfully. My first love is driving cars and do so here locally at Pacific and Bremerton Raceways. I'm really big about defensive driving out on the streets so I felt I could trust myself to get a bike and so here I am loving every minute of it. The coolest thing about riding is the fact that I always wanted to get the hand or wave from oncoming riders and felt left out when I would wave from my car, but no rider would acknowledge me, but now I get waves left and right baby. Okay, maybe its not the coolest thing, but I don't feel so left out now

Took the MSF course, which I think was very beneficial. I'm having alot of fun with the bike. In the last 3 months, I've experienced going from car to Mini Cooper S convertible to gettign a bike. It's been so much fun experiencing these three things in such a short period of time. Each progression lead to more driving freedom and exposure to mother nature. I love it.

Summer is finally here and I'm always looking to get on that bike during my spare time, so let me know if you're down to ride. My new bike friends all have SV650's and I'm the guy with the Katana. Where are you guys hiding out at?

Welcome, fellow Nor'Westerner!
    Living truly is truly living

Comment

Hey there, welcome to Katriders!!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders Jinyeob.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

welcome
          we are champions we ride suzuki

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome from Portland

Comment

welcome to KR

Comment

Working...
                X