No announcement yet.
X

Newb Here *Update w/ Pics*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome. What type of work does it need? I see only the windshield missing. Anything else?
    Roops Photography|facebook|
    03 GSXR 1000
    04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
    Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

the tail was broken when he laid it down and the taillight is currently ghetto wired in.

I actually have no idea how the taillight is supposed to mount in stock, because i can't find anything to mount it to... lol i know i'm retarded if anyone can help that's be cool lemme know how it's supposed to go.

I went over some railroad tracks and it bottomed out and pulled the bottom fairing off so I've gotta get new pieces.
      I Refuse To Tiptoe Thru Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death.

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Great paint job. Welcome aboard.
            "Your opinion of me is none of my business"...Helryd

Comment

Wow that's a crazy paint job...very cool! Give her a bit of TLC and she'll be as good as new.

Comment

Originally posted by stev0n
                I went over some railroad tracks and it bottomed out and pulled the bottom fairing off so I've gotta get new pieces.
                Humm...Bottom out? might need some new shocks...or maybe add some Pre-Load to the rear suspension to stiffen it up a bit. My old bike always looked close to bottoming, so I added some pre-load and it made it stiffer.
                Roops Photography|facebook|
                03 GSXR 1000
                04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
                Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

hey stevon welcome to the family and now !!!! (in my most evile voice) you may never leave ha ha ha. j/k so you from B.G. hmmm 30 mins from me ever heard of Sky High Riders of B.G. there pretty straight, too fast for me but they cool when we get our bikes fixed mabey we can hook up for a cruise. Just not beach bend area cause thats where my friend got hurt real bad.
                  a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
                  so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

Wow that is a crazy paint job, I like it!!!

Maybe this will help with the tail light. http://www.ronayers.com/fiche/thumbs...40&parent=5030

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

cool krypt, I dont think I've heard of em, but i know a lot of riders around here. lets just say a couple "misfits" and I have personal issues...

Thanks for the help fred, I appreciate it!
                      I Refuse To Tiptoe Thru Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death.

Comment

welcome to katriders...nice to have you on board
                        The only way to go some where you have never been before is to get lost!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X