Hi all, joining in from michigan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, joining in from michigan.

Hi, I'm Robin from Midland, MI. .

I just bought a 98 Katana 750 w/ about 10k miles. I already love the bike, it's so much more civilized and reliable than the vf700 I learned on last year.

I found this site a few days ago and found it chock full of great information, I finally had a chance today to sit down and sign up, hopefully with all you guys help I'll get my Kat back in tip-top shape.

So far, i'm looking at putting smoked turn signals on it (my left one has a little rash on it), removing the 'shovel', possibly tinting the headlight lense with a light tint, the guy before me put one yellow light and one white headlight, so I think some brighter white or white/blue bulbs are in order too.

Other than that, a braada cowl, which is going to wait until I repaint the bike. and a new can would be awesome, but those bigger $ things will just have to wait for right now.

So I've caught the Katana bug, hope to be around here for a while.

I'll be posting some pics tomorrow of the bike, I don't want to be one of 'those' guys, who goes and snaps pics of his bike with bugs splattered all over the front and road grime and brake dust all over the rims.

Comment

Welcome to KR and this is a great site, great info on here. And the bug splatters and everything only shows you have been out riding .
      Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Originally posted by JJ0712
        Welcome to KR and this is a great site, great info on here. And the bug splatters and everything only shows you have been out riding .
        You've got that right! Somehow I've managed to put 600 miles on my bike in 2 weeks.

Comment

Hello Robin and welcome to KR. Yes there is alot of inspiration here

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Hi there Robin, welcome to Katriders!!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

welcome
              here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
              http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

Robin I am in Mt. Pleasant for school. My bike is at home right now in Imlay City but we should get together to ride sometime.

Comment

Welcome to KR Robin
                  Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

welcome to kr!

Long Live the D

Comment

Hello from Seattle

welcome to KR's.

Comment

Welcome!
                        Living truly is truly living

Comment

welcome to the site im form gaylord michigan
                          we are champions we ride suzuki