X

New Owner - Dover, Mn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner - Dover, Mn

Hello all, just bought a 96 Katana 750. I haven't rode a bike in about 10 years, and getting back on one is a bit daunting. Of course, now I have a family and a house to maintain All seems well with the bike, I've put about 300 miles on in the past few days. I'm replacing the starter and giving it an oil change this week. Starting off from a deat start is still a bit shaky, especially in traffic, but I imagine that will become smoother with time. Anyways, look forward to speaking with you all, and hopefully some day I can ride with some of ya around southern MN. Thanks, Darin ... Take care

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Welcome to the group Darin. Sounds like you've ridden bikes before, so don't worry. You'll have the start mastered in no time at all.
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to Katriders gytrdunkat.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum Darin, enjoy.
        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Welcome!

I too am from MN, but I am living down in Alabama now. I used to live up around the cities.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Welcome to Katriders!!
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
              X