X

hello from Ontario Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from Ontario Canada

hi my name is Jeremy Gore ..i just purchased a 2002 blue and silver with green stripes katana GSX600F for my first road bike....now i don't know much about this bike but im trying to learn the ins and outs.. first off im a 170 LBS guy with a 450+ lbs bike and im learning that leaning this bike is the only way to turn...my first question is at anywhere from 60 and up when i am just cruising it feels like the rear end is a little loose not the actual tire but just the way it rides? is it just the way they are? it has a bridgstone back tire i believe, not sure if stock or not and it seems like a rilly hard tire. anything else I should know about these bikes to watch out for? thanxs

welcome !

where in ontario are ya from ?
    - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Welcome.

Where in ON are you?

You need to lean all street bikes in order to turn them...not just the heavy ones.

The last owner may have been heavier than you and had the suspension set to accomodate his weight. Might be why you're thinking the rear is a little light.

Comment

welcome to Kat Riders
        Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
        Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to Katriders
          Kyle

Comment

Welcome to KR from another Ontarian.
            Bike is sold

Comment

Darn another Ontarian

Welcome anyway
              Guylaine
              Try and keep up now

Comment

Welcome

Welcome to the club, where in Ontario, there are a few of us from Ontario here, if you are near by, we welcome you to join us anytime.

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

Welcome to Kat Riders turbopseidon!! The army of Ontario Kats continues to grow! (Where in Ontario?)

Comment

Hey welcome, lots of folks from Ontario.

Comment

im from chatham thats between london and windsor....so no one else has any problems with the bike felling like its loose? almost like a speed wobble at a constant speed...if i give it hard in a straight line its fine..

Comment

welcome to KR.

What is your rear tire pressure? Mine exhibited the same symptoms last year.

Cause: punctured rear tire. rear tire was down to about 15 lbs.
                        solution: replace rear tire.

Not saying you have a puncture, but you might be down on air in the rear. mine shook like hell the first corner I leaned into

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

tires pressure is good all is good...i think its just cause iw as not used to riding much with the waight of the bike so i just need more pactice..thanxs guys

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders turbopseidon.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                              X